Slimming World #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! I couldn't remember her name, thank you. She's such a nice lady I hope she's OK. I think switching to calorie counting after being restricted on weight watchers for so long has flipped a switch for her so she's started binging. She used to post a lot and has gone quiet lately
Yes I agree! I hope she can find a level where she doesn’t have to be in a ‘plan’. I was like YASSSS when she quit weight watchers, I seem to remember she went to a new group and the leader asked if she was new and she was fuming? I get so over invested in these people sometimes 🙈 she does come across as a genuinely nice person though!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
CC Lauren has given me the ick this morning calling her period the blob 🤢

as if it wasn’t bad enough when she refers to her partner as “the babe”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
CC Lauren has given me the ick this morning calling her period the blob 🤢

as if it wasn’t bad enough when she refers to her partner as “the babe”
She also needs to stop posting the same arse photo over and over as well, I don’t get what she’s trying to achieve 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Got to love some of the Pinch of Nom recipes calling for 25g of cheese to cover an entire potato topped pie to serve 4 😂😂 have you seen the size of the authors 🤣 easy to publish stuff like that when you’re clearly not only eating your own recipes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right, so I went to Slimming World this morning with a friend for her weigh-in, before we headed off for coffee. How the duck do people sit there week in and week out?! What an eye opener.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry if I’ve missed this on previous threads. Does anyone know what happened to Sophie Jude? I can’t find her anymore (unless I’ve been blocked?!)

Reactions: 1
Sorry if I’ve missed this on previous threads. Does anyone know what happened to Sophie Jude? I can’t find her anymore (unless I’ve been blocked?!)
Still there - she blocks depending on whether her insta huns decide you are a troll or not. I’ve never interacted with her but when I commented on foppertwat using li brow on her lashes against the companies advice I got blocked by her and the ‘tit squad’

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if I’ve found the right one - is it the one with an arse the size of the Titanic? She doesn’t seem to have anything SW themed on her account except from sw in her name 😂 I say this btw as someone who might actually get allocated their own post code if things carry on the way they are 🤣

Reactions: 4
She has a thread on here

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if I’ve found the right one - is it the one with an arse the size of the Titanic? She doesn’t seem to have anything SW themed on her account except from sw in her name 😂 I say this btw as someone who might actually get allocated their own post code if things carry on the way they are 🤣
I can beat you on that as I am now officially the newest county in England!!

Reactions: 3
Ha ha yes that’s her. I’ve obviously been blocked but no idea why….am not sure how I’ll manage without the constant eye bleeping mind
She sacked off SW not long after she appeared in a campaign for them with her kid, then claimed she couldn’t change her name to take SW out as she had a blue tick….sure hun 😂

Reactions: 4
Had an email over the weekend from SW telling me how I can 'save' on shopping being a SW member. Apparently you can 'save while you slim' eating their recipes.

OR you could not give them £5.95 a week, I could easily make two nights worth of food for my partner and I with that plus leftovers, you could not only be able to buy certain types of regulation bread, not be held hostage by syn values on certain diet ready meals vs their own brand 🤷‍♀️ but what do I know.

I think in the current climate SW are seriously going to have to up their game or face losing a lot of members as it's an unnecessary expense when there are so many free/low cost weight loss tools out there.

Reactions: 11
The Iceland SW sausage patties look like hockey pucks even on the ad SW have put on their own Insta 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I find it really sad and annoying that these people with the slimming world insta pages with thousands and thousands of followers have to tell you about every aspect of their life!! The account actually turn into their life blog rather than a sw blog. Yes we know you like to have a VODKA on a Friday 🤣

Reactions: 9
I find it really sad and annoying that these people with the slimming world insta pages with thousands and thousands of followers have to tell you about every aspect of their life!! The account actually turn into their life blog rather than a sw blog. Yes we know you like to have a VODKA on a Friday 🤣
I had to laugh, last night in group (that I've been attending for more than 3 years) I was talking and mentioned my 12 year old daughter in conversation and the person I was talking to seemed shell shocked that I had a daughter. THATS how little I mention/show them online/in group.

Reactions: 8
I am finding the ex SW'ers worse or at least as bad as the SW shillers now.
Built their following through SW but "content" is now mostly slagging it off.

And I'm not a fan. I've recently switched to WW (that I've yet to successfully follow) because SW is too free for me and CC is too 'just eat a takeaway, you can fit in!'

Reactions: 6
IMG_20221008_190915_919.jpg
Imagine being a fully grown adult and you still have to have your beans in a bowl that's just embarrassing, this girl either posts all the time or never at all my guess is her eating disorder is back 👀👀

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.