Slimming World #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry cant see any mention on this thread but what happened to big Chaz? Did he delete his account or am I blocked?

Does anyone follow that queening at slimming world? How does she even gain that much and loose that much crazy been following her for a while shes been on and off but her losses are crazy

Reactions: 1
Does anyone follow that queening at slimming world? How does she even gain that much and loose that much crazy been following her for a while shes been on and off but her losses are crazy
She must be quite a big lady to have those size losses and gains!

Reactions: 2
Water weight. Carbs, salt, menstrual cycle etc all play a part. She isn't losing or gaining 9lb of actual 'fat'.

Does anyone recall that lady who did SW and she had a baby called Olivia or something and she switched to calorie counting and was on a mission at the gym?! Can’t remember her name

Does anyone recall that lady who did SW and she had a baby called Olivia or something and she switched to calorie counting and was on a mission at the gym?! Can’t remember her name
Don’t know if it’s the same lady but living_lifewith_ has a daughter called Olivia and is on a mission at the gym 🤣 could be unrelated tho so sorry if it’s not the same person

Don’t know if it’s the same lady but living_lifewith_ has a daughter called Olivia and is on a mission at the gym 🤣 could be unrelated tho so sorry if it’s not the same person
Living_lifewith_em **…. I forgot the end bit of her @.

Does anyone else remember a SW instagrammer called Steph? I can’t remember for sure if her surname was “Marks” or something different. I absolutely loved her content! She did so well. I remember her having a baby and then seemed to disappear.

Does anyone else remember a SW instagrammer called Steph? I can’t remember for sure if her surname was “Marks” or something different. I absolutely loved her content! She did so well. I remember her having a baby and then seemed to disappear.
Yes had a Daugher called cece? I remember seeing on another thread that Her and her husband split up! She deleted all social media after but I think has remarried

Now we know why we didn’t see Zoey for a while - had to lose the gain before she returned
Oh god remember her cringe singing 🫣😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah she’s remarried and had a second child. Her sister has just had a baby too.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.