Slimming World #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else remember a SW instagrammer called Steph? I can’t remember for sure if her surname was “Marks” or something different. I absolutely loved her content! She did so well. I remember her having a baby and then seemed to disappear.
Was this the lady who had a baby called CeCe? I remember she disappeared not long after a few people took the piss out of her naming her child that when she had a lisp.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Was this the lady who had a baby called CeCe? I remember she disappeared not long after a few people took the piss out of her naming her child that when she had a lisp.
Yep! Think it was because her marriage broke down and she stopped SW anywua

Does anyone remember Emma?

she was very thin at one point, Worked like 8 hours a week in sainsburys but did 20k steps a day was obsessed with eitherCC or SW
Had lots of cats and was obsessed with Disney? Used to dye her hair all the time and Had a boyfriend call Ben who all they’d do is go to McDonald’s or the cinema
think she had her own thread but can’t find it now as shs Deleted all-accounts?

Reactions: 2
Yep! Think it was because her marriage broke down and she stopped SW anywua

Does anyone remember Emma?

she was very thin at one point, Worked like 8 hours a week in sainsburys but did 20k steps a day was obsessed with eitherCC or SW
Had lots of cats and was obsessed with Disney? Used to dye her hair all the time and Had a boyfriend call Ben who all they’d do is go to McDonald’s or the cinema
think she had her own thread but can’t find it now as shs Deleted all-accounts?
Yeah she completely disappeared. She was in one of those magazines last year having lost some weight. I miss her :cry:

Reactions: 2
I see snaresylad_sw is quitting being a consultant.

Two totally unprecedented resignations in two days, I can't cope!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Snares journey as a consultant lasted a year. And he seemed to get progressively bigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

🤣

Also interesting to see is that he's not admitting to exactly how of his 16.7 stone loss he's put back on 🤔 It must be a fair amount judging by his pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I've said it time and again, sw should keep a very very close eye on the people who are consultants. Someone who is able to put half a stone on inside a few days should not be responsible and in charge of other peoples weightloss.

🤣

Also interesting to see is that he's not admitting to exactly how of his 16.7 stone loss he's put back on 🤔 It must be a fair amount judging by his pics.
I'd say it was most of, if not more than...

no doubt he'll blame me or cry troll. It's not trolling if its the truth.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.