Sophiejude_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never come across this woman before (thank goodness) but I saw she commented on someone else’s thread and she has a daughter named Vogue?? bleeping Vogue??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve never come across this woman before (thank goodness) but I saw she commented on someone else’s thread and she has a daughter named Vogue?? bleeping Vogue??!!
All she does is eye duck herself and bounce her tits around in lace bodysuits. Boring!!! Her parents have paid for everything she has too. She is only about 26 as well!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What’s that latest reel about 🤷🏼‍♀️
She's a strange woman. Her content is shocking now she doesn't do slimming world. Her daily fashion posts have dried up now too. Only so many clothes you can buy whilst tagging Zara in to try get to advertise their products.
Going on about going the gym the other day about how she struggles to fit it in being so busy. You're a stay at home mum whose daughter is at school all day. You have plenty of time

Reactions: 10
She was saying the other day how busy she always is. Doing what? She doesn’t work anymore and her daughter is in school

literally all she does is film adverts

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20210920-061606_Instagram.jpg

Inhaling helium from a balloon, at least we now know why she kept the sw in her name....

Stupid Woman.

• Haha
Her latest reel over what to wear on tonight’s night out.
Outfits are awful and age her.
The red dress reminds me of Joan Collins from Dynasty days and isn’t that just a pink blazer for the 2nd choice?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her latest reel over what to wear on tonight’s night out.
Outfits are awful and age her.
The red dress reminds me of Joan Collins from Dynasty days and isn’t that just a pink blazer for the 2nd choice?
SoPhiEJuDe we get it, you have big tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To say she's now a "fashion page" she has absolutely no style at all.

she always looks a bleeping mess.

• Haha
As if she’s posted a video eye bleeping herself to the song “How long will I love you?” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Folks find yourself a partner who looks at you the way Sophie looks at herself! (I realise she chose that song as she was going to a wedding but I just thought it was a hilarious choice to put over a video of herself! “I love me, who do you love?”)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What 20-something wears an outfit like that to a wedding. I swear that’s what my mother would wear

• Haha
Desperate to be famous and desperately failing
Will be interesting to see if her daughter gets carted off to stage school after what Sophie’s said of her experience. She seems to be pushing the singing and dancing for camera stuff a bit

Reactions: 4
Oh god, between the singing and the latest reel I’m concerned for my own safety that I might give myself a stroke from cringeing so hard 🤣. It’s actually uncomfortable to watch how much she rates herself.

• Haha
I love her enthusiasm to be the next singing zara model beauty charity fundraising ex SW guru of the gram.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.