Slimming World #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving Lauren is already on about CC and weight loss three days after being discharged from hospital 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I think with Lauren is that she see’s weight as something she can control and there are many things past/present that she has no control over. Hopefully the dietician will assist her.

Reactions: 6
This woman is literally human thrush she's so irritating

She's so neurotic she gets right on my tits. She's so sucked into sw she'd never leave them incase she lost a follower
Never heard of her so went for a nosey - she def gives me Fopperholic vibes ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How do you say goodbye to SW members you have known and enjoyed their company for for the last 6 months - got to target - and have decided this it the end. I am at target but this 3 up and down is doing my head in don't want to do it any more.

Reactions: 4
Never heard of her so went for a nosey - she def gives me Fopperholic vibes ?!
She's nearly as bad, she's as desperate that's for sure. She's got a quiet thread on here. Her outfit choices are worse I think 🤣🤣🤣 the only thing she doesn't do is flog her kid. Fixated on losing like 10lbs or she feels bad about herself. She needs deep therapy

Reactions: 4
She's nearly as bad, she's as desperate that's for sure. She's got a quiet thread on here. Her outfit choices are worse I think 🤣🤣🤣 the only thing she doesn't do is flog her kid. Fixated on losing like 10lbs or she feels bad about herself. She needs deep therapy
ooh where will I find that one lovely ?

Reactions: 1
How do you say goodbye to SW members you have known and enjoyed their company for for the last 6 months - got to target - and have decided this it the end. I am at target but this 3 up and down is doing my head in don't want to do it any more.
I left SW about 4 years ago now and I still have friends I met on facebook/Instagram 😊

Reactions: 2
Just swap contact details/SM details with the people you want to stay in touch with. I hated most of the witches in my group so didn't bother with any of them when I quit. If someone didn't attend for whatever reason, they would all sit gossiping about them. When I left, I wished I could've found a way to hide a camera for just the next session to hear what they said about me :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.