Slimming World #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is an example to me of how mad sw is.... would you really have a nice prawn curry, then whack a load of sprouts on the side? Personally no.
Now....as a sprout fanatic I would eat that happily.

But if you are not a sprout lover like me and you're just bunging them on for speed..you're daft.

P.s any fellow sprout enthusiasts like me, try sprouts thinly sliced fried in olive oil with salt pepper and lots of parmesan, its beautiful.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

But if you are not a sprout lover like me and you're just bunging them on for speed..you're daft.

P.s any fellow sprout enthusiasts like me, try sprouts thinly sliced fried in olive oil with salt pepper and lots of parmesan, its beautiful.
I would dump the prawns and eat the sprouts. :D
I do the sprouts like that in the Ninja, delicious and I am not veggie.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would dump the prawns and eat the sprouts. :D
I do the sprouts like that in the Ninja, delicious and I am not veggie.
But is sprouts the obvious choice for a side with a curry? It smacks of sw madness to me 😆 and I do like sprouts

I don't follow this person so I'll have to look at their other meals. But I've never ever seen someone put sprouts on the side of a curry 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is an example to me of how mad sw is.... would you really have a nice prawn curry, then whack a load of sprouts on the side? Personally no.
tbf, i bloody love sprouts. I can eat them any time, with anything. There have been many times when I couldn't be arsed cooking so just boiled a load of sprouts, covered them in salt and butter and ate them on their own from a massive bowl :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
tbf, i bloody love sprouts. I can eat them any time, with anything. There have been many times when I couldn't be arsed cooking so just boiled a load of sprouts, covered them in salt and butter and ate them on their own from a massive bowl :LOL: :LOL:
Curry and sprouts though?! 🤣 it just seems wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I too have been known to enjoy a bowl of sprouts 😂
Curry and sprouts though?! 🤣 it just seems wrong!
Its a thing chubs :ROFLMAO:, had a google I may have to try one of these curries
Screenshot_20230228-150658_Google.jpg

Two Chubby Cubs even have a sprout curry and risotto creation, which I probably won't try..but it exists
Screenshot_20230228-150642_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I too have been known to enjoy a bowl of sprouts 😂

Its a thing chubs :ROFLMAO:, had a google I may have to try one of these curries
View attachment 1993734
Two Chubby Cubs even have a sprout curry and risotto creation, which I probably won't try..but it existsView attachment 1993735
Nah that's been promoted just to use up the sprouts alongside the turkey curry at Christmas 🤣

And that's slimming world endorsed with the
"syn free"... I want a normal, non-slimming world entangled person to tell me they eat sprouts on the side of their curry purely for joy 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nah that's been promoted just to use up the sprouts alongside the turkey curry at Christmas 🤣

"syn free"... I want a normal, non-slimming world entangled person to tell me they eat sprouts on the side of their curry purely for joy 🤣🤣
Had a search of #slimmingworldsprouts
If sprouts and curry triggered you, I don't know what these will do...
Screenshot_20230228-151434_Instagram.jpg

Sprouts, strifry veg and ....fry up?
20230228_151621.jpg

This is wear I draw the line ⬆

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
They also partake in the controversial curry n sprouts combo
View attachment 1993820View attachment 1993821

After all this i'm craving sprouts now
My son has this book called My Bum Is Noisy.... I bet you lot could supply the sound effects* no problem 🤣

The same person who started this mini debate puts a spoonful of boiled leeks on the side of their chilli.... they're trying to murder me I'm convinced 🤢😵💫

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely if you are adding sprouts, you add them to the actual curry. I hate sprouts, I’d add them to the bin, but surely they would taste better than boiled and dumped? Unless the logic of slimming world sins them or they are no longer speed if you’ve cooked them to taste mildly better?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

That sounds lovely!! Do u cook the sprouts first before slicing them?? I love sprouts 😋😋

Reactions: 1
That sounds lovely!! Do u cook the sprouts first before slicing them?? I love sprouts 😋😋
Slice them raw or you can cook them first and kind of smash them then fry them in the parmesan...thats what i do if using frozen sprouts when fresh are out of season

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I love sprouts but would not have them with a curry .... I'd have a naan bread lol
Or me 🤮 you can do some wonderful things with sprouts but these are just boiled plain and whacked on the side, that's got to be slimming world behaviour, obsessing over 1/3 speed

Reactions: 4
Surely if you are adding sprouts, you add them to the actual curry. I hate sprouts, I’d add them to the bin, but surely they would taste better than boiled and dumped? Unless the logic of slimming world sins them or they are no longer speed if you’ve cooked them to taste mildly better?
I think they have to be separate to take up room on the plate that nice lovely food could take up - another shite SW rule

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love sprouts but I bleeping hate SW curry, tinned tomatoes and disappointment. I’d have curry with naan bread and poppadoms

• Heart

I'm a normal (i think lol) non-slimming world person and I have never had sprouts with a curry 😁

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.