Slimming World #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brace yourselves, this egg tit is back!
My Fitness Pal kicked off at me today when I input mange tout with my evening meal. I’d had an extra satsuma at lunchtime so had apparently consumed too much sugar, I think it would explode if I tried to put this in and I’m assuming this is meant to be a snack not a meal! 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just swap contact details/SM details with the people you want to stay in touch with. I hated most of the witches in my group so didn't bother with any of them when I quit. If someone didn't attend for whatever reason, they would all sit gossiping about them. When I left, I wished I could've found a way to hide a camera for just the next session to hear what they said about me :LOL:
Here is a tip. My old work colleague in the NHS was bullied by her department. She would leave her phone in her jacket on voice record and listen to the nasty comments later.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Here is a tip. My old work colleague in the NHS was bullied by her department. She would leave her phone in her jacket on voice record and listen to the nasty comments later.
How cruel! I hate two faced people, got something to say, say it to my bleeping face! I can take it!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
How cruel! I hate two faced people, got something to say, say it to my bleeping face! I can take it!
Some work places can be horrible to work in. It was ironic that the Mental Health Support services had issues with absence due to stress and anxiety.

Reactions: 1
Some work places can be horrible to work in. It was ironic that the Mental Health Support services had issues with absence due to stress and anxiety.
I work for the NHS and worked in MH for 10+ years, genuinely they treat their staff like tit, totally unsupportive, I have MH issues, it only on occasions affected my sickness, was I supported? No, was I threaten with sickness absence meetings and target setting with threats? 100%

• Sad
Reactions: 3
So 14 syns fir that but it’s probably tiny
I’d be starving 20 minutes after eating that. Ridiculous use of syns and I’d rather spend time with my kids than spending 30 mins making that tit that they’ll end up smearing over the walls!

Reactions: 5
posts diabetes on a plate, and then has the nerve posting this?

View attachment 1988767

save a few syns but get a few cavities with one of those mini egg clusterfucks.
Has she been doing SW for years, say between 5 and 10 years or so? Her stuff looks familiar to someone I followed on Facebook a long, long time ago, can’t remember if it was a page or a group.

Reactions: 2
Has she been doing SW for years, say between 5 and 10 years or so? Her stuff looks familiar to someone I followed on Facebook a long, long time ago, can’t remember if it was a page or a group.
They're all just carbon copies of each other

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nope.
After another look at their grid its the passion for butterbeans that really stands out
View attachment 1989404View attachment 1989405View attachment 1989406
Why the butter bean obsession? There are no words… They are nutritious of course but half a can is still over a hundred calories and about 18 carbs so if this person doesn’t actually love them it’s a bit silly to just add them to all sorts of meals. Mixed through a casserole or stew perhaps but this is just wrong on so many levels 🤣

Reactions: 11
My partner is irrationally fuming about their butter bean love 😂😂😂 apparently an intervention is needed 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Snares fallen off the wagon (again). Been his birthday innit. Tough week. Car trouble. Pandemic. Leaf blowing in the wind.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.