Slimming World #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Lauren (loving Lauren cc) looks like she’s lost loads of weight since her breakup, I really hope she’s getting support. Bless her ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’ve seen Shaun’s posts! Why does he eat so much tomato purée like it’s sauce? 😂😂 Both are criminally tragic
Shaun makes literally the worst food I have ever seen in my life. I feel bad for his members if he’s giving them meal ideas 😂 He must have gained and lost the same stone for about 3 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sadly this isn’t a joke
Absolutely cringing for him

Thomas who was man of the year or whatever in 2013ish came to our group after he won. However he is friends with my ex consultant and he was a nice humble man there was no wannabe dreamboat poster or grand tour - he does have an insta it’s sw_tommy_tucker

I think he’s a consultant now but he wasn’t at the time he came to our group. I think my ex consultant knew him because he weighed at same group as her or something

Reactions: 5
Sadly this isn’t a joke
He thinks he's an actual celebrity 😭😭
Never seen someone have so much ego from getting a meaningless certificate from a dated (and at the moment rather unpopular) weightloss group.
He makes Snares and Dann Sully look modest

Comments like this don't help
Screenshot_20230211-180045_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
He is giving off Big Ben vibes in this pic - looks like him......
Thing is, if this was a few years ago when SW was more popular Joe would have no chance at Mr Sleek and be just like Ben a saddo on insta increasingly desperate to get it.
Its only because they barely have any members and its declined so much in popularity he has managed to be chosen.

Reactions: 7
He is so cringe. Can’t wait until he piles it all back on. Every single SW Insta account I follow from the 2018 heyday is either still a similar weight on their ‘journey’ or has piled it all back on and then some.

Reactions: 12
Sorry to double post, but saw Slimming Eats has been told by SW to remove syn values. Wonder how long it will take before 2CC are told same.

• Heart
Sadly this isn’t a joke
His PR spin is on the sw youtube channel..... I now know why they chose him. He works in recruitment so they knew he'd be good at spreading the bullshit. These people are not chosen on slimming merit, they're chosen on their ability to earn SW money, it's as simple as that

Reactions: 9
His PR spin is on the sw youtube channel..... I now know why they chose him. He works in recruitment so they knew he'd be good at spreading the bullshit. These people are not chosen on slimming merit, they're chosen on their ability to earn SW money, it's as simple as that
Exactly this. I've said it before he started posting on social media with the sole goal to become mr sleek, get a cover etc.
At no point did he share his journey and he has been very careful to not say anything even slightly negative about SW.
Not one grumble about syns on a product he likes not making sense or a random gain.
He's extremely calculated and I think his goal is TV exposure and is hoping (delusionally) to piggyback off SW to wider opportunities.

He reminds me alot of 'weigh in time' Patrick Harries from a while back. he was heavy on the PR, professional looking youtube videos, and chased media exposure....but then he chunked up again and disappeared.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Exactly this. I've said it before he started posting on social media with the sole goal to become mr sleek, get a cover etc.
At no point did he share his journey and he has been very careful to not say anything even slightly negative about SW.
Not one grumble about syns on a product he likes not making sense or a random gain.
He's extremely calculated and I think his goal is TV exposure and is hoping (delusionally) to piggyback off SW to wider opportunities.

He reminds me alot of 'weigh in time' Patrick Harries from a while back. he was heavy on the PR, professional looking youtube videos, and chased media exposure....but then he chunked up again and disappeared.
Oh my god the debacle of Slim Con and all the drama 🤣🫣 I think he still does youtube but he's left sw again after trying to get back on it

100% agree he deffo wants the limelight and always has done. SW have stepped further and further away from their origins, become greedier and greedier, and ultimately it's been their undoing

Oh my god the debacle of Slim Con and all the drama 🤣🫣 I think he still does youtube but he's left sw again after trying to get back on it
I had a nosy after remembering him, he is trying to get people to send this letter he wrote to SW head office.
I'm cynical about this though because hes an attention seeker.
Seems to me like he's doing something 'anti- slimmingworld' enough to get the views as it's getting more popular to bash SW.

While also being careful enough to stay in the SW fold by saying he has nothing against the plan just unhappy with 'target member support'.
Screenshot_20230213-010058_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230213-010234_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I had a nosy after remembering him, he is trying to get people to send this letter he wrote to SW head office.
I'm cynical about this though because hes an attention seeker.
Seems to me like he's doing something 'anti- slimmingworld' enough to get the views as it's getting more popular to bash SW.

While also being careful enough to stay in the SW fold by saying he has nothing against the plan just unhappy with 'target member support'.
View attachment 1955915
View attachment 1955916
When you reach target you are allowed to attend for free, and then you're supposed to weigh in at least every month to stay on track? You're also supposed to increase "healthy extras" I don't see the point of his letter

And I'm sure he went back on it, couldn't stick to it so is now calorie counting 🧐

When you reach target you are allowed to attend for free, and then you're supposed to weigh in at least every month to stay on track? You're also supposed to increase "healthy extras" I don't see the point of his letter

And I'm sure he went back on it, couldn't stick to it so is now calorie counting 🧐
I think he's doing it for attention his whole family are the same.

His sister went on big brother
Screenshot_20230213-065326_Google.jpg

And told the papers their mum has had 1000 lovers
Screenshot_20230213-065016_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230213-065047_Google.jpg

Keith Allen did a documentary about what a weird family they are, which is still on youtube, that patrick features in.
Screenshot_20230213-065706_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 3
I think he's doing it for attention his whole family are the same.

His sister went on big brother
View attachment 1956085
And told the papers their mum has had 1000 lovers
View attachment 1956086View attachment 1956087
Keith Allen did a documentary about what a weird family they are, which is still on youtube, that patrick features in.
View attachment 1956089
Oh yes Lauren, the nutter 🤣 she was an antiques buff at the age of like 10, she went on This Morning I think. The whole family is barking mad by the looks 😳

In one of his videos he had a big party in Cardiff Castle. Jane Gammons went. There used to be a little gang of them who were fake friends and did YouTube

• Haha
Oh yes Lauren, the nutter 🤣 she was an antiques buff at the age of like 10, she went on This Morning I think. The whole family is barking mad by the looks 😳

In one of his videos he had a big party in Cardiff Castle. Jane Gammons went. There used to be a little gang of them who were fake friends and did YouTube
Ah yeah weren't tan and debs part of the clique too?

That was his wedding I believe! Jane and Helen went

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.