Slimming World #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recently signed back into my old SW account and can’t believe some of the people I used to follow 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 What’s wrong with her chebs?
They must just move about like balls on a snooker table. Don’t get me wrong I completely understand the benefit of plastic surgery for rebuilding after serious illness and even those who just want a boob job but surely that is one that went very wrong. She looks really old as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Effin hell, what a mess
Looks like she had a boob job when she had some weight still perhaps and has lost beyond what I would consider a healthy weight and now the implants have nothing to hold them so it’s basically two dog ear flaps of skin with two hanging implants. They remind me of when you put a ball in a long sock.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can anyone remember who I’m talking about please, I’ve literally just had a memory unlock of her and last I remember she was really trying to become an insta mum influencer. She was bigger built (tall etc) and very chavvy, pretty sure she was from Birmingham (or a similar accent) and her kids names are on the tip of my tongue but I can’t remember but she had a girl and a boy. I’m pretty sure she met her bloke whilst on a girls holiday, she had really curly hair and I think she may have been mixed race. She started as a slimming world blogger but then changed and was posting about her kids etc. random but I remember her getting loads of comments on here (she had her own threads) about putting up a fake wall to give two bedrooms?

Can anyone remember who I’m talking about please, I’ve literally just had a memory unlock of her and last I remember she was really trying to become an insta mum influencer. She was bigger built (tall etc) and very chavvy, pretty sure she was from Birmingham (or a similar accent) and her kids names are on the tip of my tongue but I can’t remember but she had a girl and a boy. I’m pretty sure she met her bloke whilst on a girls holiday, she had really curly hair and I think she may have been mixed race. She started as a slimming world blogger but then changed and was posting about her kids etc. random but I remember her getting loads of comments on here (she had her own threads) about putting up a fake wall to give two bedrooms?
Reality with Roch she has a thread on here. Her kids are called Le hole and Laminated or the like. She made them up herself apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The one and only Harold... easy on easy off!
I wouldn’t mind him so much if he’d just owned it but he’s disappeared off the face of the earth, am I imagining things or did he at some point say he was going to open a cafe???

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t mind him so much if he’d just owned it but he’s disappeared off the face of the earth, am I imagining things or did he at some point say he was going to open a cafe???
Yeah a sw one ... that was years ago he was so full of tit 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ the guy was a total liar it was embarrassing. He's probably buggered off because his XS skinny trousers won't do up anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Reality with Roch she has a thread on here. Her kids are called Le hole and Laminated or the like. She made them up herself apparently
Never forget she did jagerbombs off her daughters coffin. Never forget.

Buckle up, kids.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Never forget she did jagerbombs off her daughters coffin. Never forget.

Buckle up, kids.
I know the pub she drinks in and it’s the scruffiest crack den I’ve ever seen. People sniff coke off the table and smoke weed openly in there. The pub, the area and her are rough as hell!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.