Slimming World #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s all fairly nutritious, but is this not rather a lot of food for only two meals and morning snack? All that branded stuff must cost an arm and a peg as well…
Id say thats a lot but depends on the job. If its a 12.5 hour shift type job then probably need to be kept going.

All looks lovely tbf ☺ I wouldnt even get a chance to eat half of that in job. I get 30 mins break in a full dayb😂

Reactions: 1
I miss Emma! She was harmless but had major problems, she was in that’s life or one of them trashy mags that she got to her “goal weight” by having 1200 cals a day and exercising 5-6 days a week.

Her thread isn’t very active anymore but I wish she’d come back, she gave quite a laugh how innocent she was but still had a tit relationship with food
Her innocence at life was quite sweet, definitely had a bad relationship with food and obsessed with getting her steps in.

I know it’s all fairly nutritious, but is this not rather a lot of food for only two meals and morning snack? All that branded stuff must cost an arm and a peg as well…
From what I can tell the packaged foods come to about 500 or so calories, then the fruit and the salad might be another couple of hundred - probably quite normal amount of calories for two meals and a snack (if you assume average meal is 400~ cals each and snacks c.200) - but there’s a lot of volume there because it’s high volume/low calorie foods.

First time poster on this thread but I had to say something here…I am in recovery from anorexia and I love a McDonald’s. Are you saying people with EDs are faking it if they eat McDonald’s???
No I’m saying just because someone’s put on weight it doesn’t mean they have ED, I’m sure it takes away from people with genuine problems when people claim to have it when really they just eat too much food and don’t burn enough calories. Hope that answers your snarky little question 👨🏻‍🚒🏳️‍🌈🦦🤸🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No I’m saying just because someone’s put on weight it doesn’t mean they have ED, I’m sure it takes away from people with genuine problems when people claim to have it when really they just eat too much food and don’t burn enough calories. Hope that answers your snarky little question 👨🏻‍🚒🏳️‍🌈🦦🤸🏼‍♀️
Her gaining weight wasn't the reason people said she had an ED though.
I'm pretty sure she genuinely does or at least had/is in recovery

Well you answered it…snarky though? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Reminds me of the scan bran forerro rocher. I'd rather have a little of the good stuff than more of the artifical sweetners and nasties

PhotoCollage_20220530_192059836.png
this girl has some amazing before and After pictures but I really don't understand hows she's done it, if you look at her food pics hardly any speed food 😕

View attachment 1306136this girl has some amazing before and After pictures but I really don't understand hows she's done it, if you look at her food pics hardly any speed food 😕
You can lose weight without eating a single vegetable when you're in calorie deficit.
Speed isn't magic food that makes you lose weight or have bigger losses.
Someone eating 1500 cals or chicken nuggets, crisps and chocolate every day would lose weight quicker than someone of the same size eating 2500 cals a day worth of synfree chicken, third of a plate of speed and synfree rice a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's probably gone from one eating disorder to another. Why on earth would you have a highlight of "off plan days" how bizarre. She's starving herself no doubt
Tbh I don't see a problem with people showing that don't always eat on plan least she doesn't hide it like alot of other slimming world accounts who make out like they never have a cheat meal but never lose 😂

Tbh I don't see a problem with people showing that don't always eat on plan least she doesn't hide it like alot of other slimming world accounts who make out like they never have a cheat meal but never lose 😂
Would you call an off plan day eating "normal" food a highlight in your life though? That's deffo a massive red flag of an eating disorder to me

Oh yes we know who all the bullshitters are for sure. The ones who cook for likes and act perfect. This girl is pulling the wool over her followers eyes, just in a different way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.