Slimming World #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More absolute bullshit from snaresylad...

quick recap...

17th march he weighed in and was 17st 3
Screenshot_20220419-052300_Instagram.jpg

1st April he weighed in and was 18st 4.5 but he'd lost 1.5lb ??
Screenshot_20220419-052452_Instagram.jpg

how is that possible?

few days later we get this sob story...
Screenshot_20220419-052516_Instagram.jpg

still hadnt barely posted any meals, which means one thing in snaresyland...

we had this on easter sunday, really... so his mrs made home made hotcross buns, slimming world friendly according to the post but didnt take a pic of them? why not? surely your members and followers would have loved to have seen them and helped them stay on plan?
I say thats bollocks.

Screenshot_20220419-052657_Instagram.jpg

and then we have this....

Screenshot_20220419-050446_Instagram.jpg

why has he had to stay out of the house?

there's only the 3 of them, the adults both "follow slimming world" and unless they've got the boss baby living with them, I don't think their child is going to be storming around the house demanding chocolate eggs now are they 😄😄

hasn't weighed in since 1st April, and has drawn more lines than amanda holdens probably got on her unbotoxed forehead, and STILL stands in a room a few times every week as a slimming world consultant telling others about their weightloss.

shameless.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7

quick recap...

View attachment 1204667
View attachment 1204668

how is that possible?

View attachment 1204669

we had this on easter sunday, really... so his mrs made home made hotcross buns, slimming world friendly according to the post but didnt take a pic of them? why not? surely your members and followers would have loved to have seen them and helped them stay on plan?
I say thats bollocks.

View attachment 1204670

View attachment 1204666

there's only the 3 of them, the adults both "follow slimming world" and unless they've got the boss baby living with them, I don't think their child is going to be storming around the house demanding chocolate eggs now are they 😄😄

hasn't weighed in since 1st April, and has drawn more lines than amanda holdens probably got on her unbotoxed forehead, and STILL stands in a room a few times every week as a slimming world consultant telling others about their weightloss.

shameless.
I do follow him and to be honest when you have been following diets for so long you can spiral out of control. He clearly has a problem with food binges as its just not possible to have big gains so quickly without a psychological problem. He needs to try addressing this with some sort of therapy to stop binging first. It's far deeper than dieting. I'm sorry but he definitely should not be a consultant until he sorts himself out.

Reactions: 8

quick recap...

View attachment 1204667
View attachment 1204668

how is that possible?

View attachment 1204669

I say thats bollocks.

View attachment 1204670

View attachment 1204666

shameless.
Why isn't anyone else noticing this?!

A 2.5 syn hot cross bun? Rubbish I'll believe it when I see it 😄 his posts are just not healthy, he sounds deranged. It's quite worrying really how someone can lie to themselves and everyone else so blatantly

ETA does he say he's staying under 7 syns? Someone his size (and being a man) can have 20+ can't they,? So why is he restricting himself in this way? A consultant that can't even follow the plan correctly? 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
A 2.5 syn hot cross bun
I bet it’s some fucked up hack like a wholemeal roll with a squirty bleeping cream cross 🤮🤮😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
A 2.5 syn hot cross bun
I bet it’s some fucked up hack like a wholemeal roll with a squirty bleeping cream cross 🤮🤮😂😂😂
That's what came into my mind when they all used to do that weird shite with those gluton free rolls 🤣 I've never seen a hot cross bun for like 50 calories before 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do follow him and to be honest when you have been following diets for so long you can spiral out of control. He clearly has a problem with food binges as its just not possible to have big gains so quickly without a psychological problem. He needs to try addressing this with some sort of therapy to stop binging first. It's far deeper than dieting. I'm sorry but he definitely should not be a consultant until he sorts himself out.
Is anyone pulling this fella up on his quite obviously ED issues in comments or are they all kissing his ring and telling him he’s “got this” it’s very concerning. I’m ex SW but never followed this one so don’t know the story other than what I see and read here it’s absolutely shocking

Reactions: 5
Is anyone pulling this fella up on his quite obviously ED issues in comments or are they all kissing his ring and telling him he’s “got this” it’s very concerning. I’m ex SW but never followed this one so don’t know the story other than what I see and read here it’s absolutely shocking
I tried... he then cried about being trolled.

he knows what he's doing.. one of his recent pity posts, he put "no replies required"... but didn't disable the comments.. replies were posted and yes you are right... "you've got this", "take it one meal and day at a time"

how about piss off? he'd lost 16st..he knows the plan, he's just a greedy bleep.

the man is a weapon.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I tried... he then cried about being trolled.

he knows what he's doing.. one of his recent pity posts, he put "no replies required"... but didn't disable the comments.. replies were posted and yes you are right... "you've got this", "take it one meal and day at a time"

how about piss off? he'd lost 16st..he knows the plan, he's just a greedy bleep.

the man is a weapon.
I ask the question has this person lost weight by other means? Like that Big Ben person, bariatric procedures aren’t a magic cure as full regains can happen if unchecked. This person seems to have a eating disorder or a very unhealthy relationship with food. I would never call them out over it as I think they genuinely can’t help it. I for one, would not be promoting slimming world as a consultant while my relationships with food are not in balance.

Reactions: 3
Several theories spring to mind
1. He has an ED
2. SW has screwed him up
3. He’s a greedy f**ker
Whichever it is, he should not be anywhere near fee paying, vulnerable customers looking to him for guidance.

Several theories spring to mind
1. He has an ED
2. SW has screwed him up
3. He’s a greedy f**ker
Whichever it is, he should not be anywhere near fee paying, vulnerable customers looking to him for guidance.
He’s in it for the ‘fame’ he’s a national winner, SW even gifted him loads of bleeping meals from Iceland, delivered straight to his front door when he said he was ‘struggling.’
He’s a bleeping clown! I imagine he wears an adult diaper when he’s at home and his mrs has to put him to bed and say ‘no more, your not having anymore food’ and he’d sit in there crying and coming up with one of his infamous excuses! The best ever one he did was blame Boris, I mean, he literally said it was Boris’ fault! The bloke is a joke, a clown, a crustacean, a vomeltte! Mr Sleek though! And an ambassador (allegedly)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He obviously has a very serious ED. It’s shocking that SW are allowing him to be a consultant when he obviously has such a terrible relationship with himself and food. Do they not have any safeguarding in place for consultants to make sure they’re doing ok? It’s a lot of pressure to feel like you need to restrict so heavily to have the big the losses your group/followers are used to seeing from you.

How sad that he felt like he had to spend all weekend away from his family to stop himself from eating. Life’s too short not to enjoy holidays with your family. 😕

Reactions: 1
SW and safeguarding? dont make me laugh... a sw consultant (within the last week) stole a picture of mine from instagram that featured my weightloss and had 2 of my kids in it and was posting it all over social media, but had NOT asked my permission to use the photograph..nor would it had been given either, I mean if I upload a pic of my kids, thats my decision. I contacted SW about it and was given some half arsed apology "ooh it wont happen again, we'll see the post gets removed"..simply not good enough is it... I am awaiting contact from their head of corporate responsibility.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
He obviously has a very serious ED. It’s shocking that SW are allowing him to be a consultant when he obviously has such a terrible relationship with himself and food. Do they not have any safeguarding in place for consultants to make sure they’re doing ok? It’s a lot of pressure to feel like you need to restrict so heavily to have the big the losses your group/followers are used to seeing from you.

How sad that he felt like he had to spend all weekend away from his family to stop himself from eating. Life’s too short not to enjoy holidays with your family. 😕
Years ago I was going to group with a friend. She developed an ED plummeted below target and a healthy weight and the consultant was continuing to allow her to come and weigh with her coat on so she was heavier for the scales 😱 She eventually got help and is doing better these days but those consultants just want you few £ a week and for you to buy their bars. They don’t care about anyone but themselves its shocking

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
SW and safeguarding? dont make me laugh... a sw consultant (within the last week) stole a picture of mine from instagram that featured my weightloss and had 2 of my kids in it and was posting it all over social media, but had NOT asked my permission to use the photograph..nor would it had been given either, I mean if I upload a pic of my kids, thats my decision. I contacted SW about it and was given some half arsed apology "ooh it wont happen again, we'll see the post gets removed"..simply not good enough is it... I am awaiting contact from their head of corporate responsibility.
That’s awful and I seen another local consultant using someone else’s photo yesterday without permission or credit so highlighted to the person in question

Reactions: 4
I really think that they’re clutching at straws these days, and the glory days of SW are over.
As long as there's middle aged women who see it as a social gathering it will always be around.
Women in the group I used to attend used to lose and gain the same 3lb or 4lb every couple of weeks. No intention of actually losing it over a sustained period.

Slimming world glory days were 2014 - 2019. I think it was killed by both lockdown and also its own popularity on insta as people can see how many cover stars, mr sleeks and miss slinkys have regained the chub

Its now gone back to what it was previously for the most part, a bunch of middle aged Sues, Sharons and Mels going to church hall once a week for yeara on end to moan how they can't shift the weight because Dave indoors keeps wanting a Chinese at the weekend.
It won't disappear as this business model kept it alive for decades, it has just lost its social media appeal with younger people again.

Reactions: 17
Slimming world glory days were 2014 - 2019. I think it was killed by both lockdown and also its own popularity on insta as people can see how many cover stars, mr sleeks and miss slinkys have regained the chub

Its now gone back to what it was previously for the most part, a bunch of middle aged Sues, Sharons and Mels going to church hall once a week for yeara on end to moan how they can't shift the weight because Dave indoors keeps wanting a Chinese at the weekend.
It won't disappear as this business model kept it alive for decades, it has just lost its social media appeal with younger people again.
I agree & I think those who became ‘influencers’ from the back of SW such as __beingbrittany & Itsdaniellesjourney are clinging on by their finger tips despite both putting back on some if not all of their weight

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.