Slimming World #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SW and safeguarding? dont make me laugh... a sw consultant (within the last week) stole a picture of mine from instagram that featured my weightloss and had 2 of my kids in it and was posting it all over social media, but had NOT asked my permission to use the photograph..nor would it had been given either, I mean if I upload a pic of my kids, thats my decision. I contacted SW about it and was given some half arsed apology "ooh it wont happen again, we'll see the post gets removed"..simply not good enough is it... I am awaiting contact from their head of corporate responsibility.
If you are a slimming world member and have those public photos already available. Would a simple asking of the consultant to take the photo down would have sufficed rather than escalating the complaint?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
If you are a slimming world member and have those public photos already available. Would a simple asking of the consultant to take the photo down would have sufficed rather than escalating the complaint?
Let's get one thing straight here...it is NEVER ok to just take a photograph of someones children and use it as you like..even more so in the capacity that it was and considering the person is employed by a massive company and represents that massive company you would think they would know better.

I dont believe they did it with malice, but thats not the point.

Screenshot_20220421-063233_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 11
Let's get one thing straight here...it is NEVER ok to just take a photograph of someones children and use it as you like..even more so in the capacity that it was and considering the person is employed by a massive company and represents that massive company you would think they would know better.

I dont believe they did it with malice, but thats not the point.

View attachment 1209548
I misread I thought it was a photo of you not your kids. They should get permissions first, usually they have consent forms.

Someone put a photo of me and my insta handle from my old fitness account in the WW magazine even though I’d never done anything with them, pretty hilarious tbh

• Wow
"consultant perks"

hes a consultant, he should be leading by the example he should be setting to the people that pay the weekly fee to him on behalf of slimming world, hasnt weighed in yet again for almost a month, has had more restarts than an office computer.

Screenshot_20220423-063405_Instagram.jpg

he put this on his stories the other day...
Screenshot_20220423-064113_Gallery.jpg

"lost 16.7 stone with slimming world"

he found over 5st of it again tho, but fails to mention that...and I'm willing to put my neck on the line when I say this... I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS MAN HAS A MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEM. He hides behind it as a reason for his gluttony. I remember when he did the instagram charity climb for MIND.. posted over and over again about mental health, but on world mental health day there was absolute silence from him...
Screenshot_20220423-064426_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
"consultant perks"

hes a consultant, he should be leading by the example he should be setting to the people that pay the weekly fee to him on behalf of slimming world, hasnt weighed in yet again for almost a month, has had more restarts than an office computer.

View attachment 1214552

View attachment 1214553

he found over 5st of it again tho, but fails to mention that...and I'm willing to put my neck on the line when I say this... I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS MAN HAS A MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEM. He hides behind it as a reason for his gluttony. I remember when he did the instagram charity climb for MIND.. posted over and over again about mental health, but on world mental health day there was absolute silence from him...
View attachment 1214554
The walkers for Mind did it for Instagram likes and ego stroking opportunities and a chance to get more followers. The charitable cause was probably the last thing on their mind. They are those kind of people.

Reactions: 8
So he’s lost 8lb. which doesn’t tie in with the last weigh in he posted so he’s clearly been weighing and not posting it.

He is literally the worst example to have as a consultant. He clearly has a binge eating disorder which he needs help for. I don’t believe he has the sort of mental health issues that he says he has. Poor Lucy, stuck with him and a baby. He must be harder to live with than a toddler.

Reactions: 9
So he’s lost 8lb. which doesn’t tie in with the last weigh in he posted so he’s clearly been weighing and not posting it.

He is literally the worst example to have as a consultant. He clearly has a binge eating disorder which he needs help for. I don’t believe he has the sort of mental health issues that he says he has. Poor Lucy, stuck with him and a baby. He must be harder to live with than a toddler.
You can probably imagine my frustration working in a mental health sector, being prevented from helping genuine people by having to support people who admit to “playing the card” it really is very annoying

Reactions: 7

She made her bed… I totally agree with you that he’d be harder to live with than a toddler. Little temper tantrum’s over not being about to have that 14th packet of crisps

• Haha
"consultant perks"

View attachment 1214552

View attachment 1214553

View attachment 1214554
Looks like you’ve upset Aaron big time. But honestly, if he posts on Instagram then he will have to accept the comments.
"consultant perks"

View attachment 1214552

View attachment 1214553

View attachment 1214554

Looks like you’ve upset Aaron big time. But honestly, if he posts on Instagram then he will have to accept the comments.
Not the sad face though 🤣🤣🤣

And he's an absolute head. April 1st he was 18 stone 4.5...
But then today he posts he's 18 stone 2lbs, but apparently he's lost 8lbs?! I'm no carole vorderman but what the hell is he on about 🤣🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"consultant perks"

View attachment 1214552

View attachment 1214553

View attachment 1214554
Well ate the box of hifi as well

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can anyone tell me any good slimming world accounts to follow? Most of them get on my pips 😂

Reactions: 3
I am pretty certain I know who he's on about, he's a well known tattler too so don't want to out him further unnecessarily, and just incase I've got it wrong 😄
Hmm, I had the impression that it was from a fellow instahun, but you could be right 🧐

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.