Slimming World #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd deffo trust a Tattler over an influencer because I know you don't have a code or an agenda 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Can we talk about Gemma B Slimming’s holiday to Florida. Going off the rails with daily McDonalds breakfasts now that she’s not counting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can we talk about Gemma B Slimming’s holiday to Florida. Going off the rails with daily McDonalds breakfasts now that she’s not counting 🤣
I followed her about 2 years ago and she’s the same now as when I saw her then, anyone who takes diet advice from frumpy Martha needs their head checked

Reactions: 3
No. He is not worthy.
He may be creepy and slimy but thats all that is going for him (sad as that is)
He is too boring to make a thread worthwhile.
Is that sioned still trying to shag him?

He's so strange, a fully grown man/father who just constantly bums Slimming World 🥴 it's such a waste of a life

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The foodie slimmer at it again, 3 sausages which look like they’ve been cooked with a Yankee candle and 3 pieces of bacon on a brekkie

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm still not over he put on 18 stone in 18 months.
Didn't think it possible beforehand.
Had to have a nose here. He gained 13 stone back of his 16.5 stone weight loss? A part of me feels for him really. After 9 months of SW I switched to calorie counting this week and I have to say, I felt I was eating much more on it and not going to bed hungry sometimes either! Not writing off SW just yet... but I did also lose 3 lbs!

Reactions: 2
I'm still not over he put on 18 stone in 18 months.
Didn't think it possible beforehand.
Jesus christ he must have been nose down like a hungry hippo to gain that much in such a short time. Amazed he didn't suffocate through lack of breathing between chewing 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.