Slimming World #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe all the sw mums and dads should unfollow him to celebrate world book day 😁

No one gives a duck about his 100th domino's or his mate he drinks cheap wine with either. No one gives a duck about his flat that still looks like a retirement home where joy goes to die
You summed it up perfectly 😂👏🏼

Reactions: 1
View attachment 1100608

Yet more absolute BOLLOCKS from snares...

who talks about themselves in the 3rd person?
He's drawn so many lines in the sand, you'd see them from outer bleeping space.

I cannot fathom why they continually promote this moron, yet, here I am, in group this week, I got my 12st award, I was greatest loser 2022 in my group and got to my final target making me now a target member, all on the same day and got totally blanked by slimming world.

yet they'll continue to promote this idiot who only a few short weeks ago was raring to go on his latest restart...

its like i said to someone...like i said... he'll post soon saying hes drawn the line and people will tell him hes amazing, wanking his ego, then he will be on plan till the latest ego meet up disguised as a charity climb then he will make memories at the after party, draw another line,then sw ball, another line, christmas, another line... rinse and repeat and before you know it its 2023 and sw still ignore someone that got to target, 12st award, greatest loser all on the same bleeping day 😡😡😡😡
Oh my goodness, weldone you. Congratulations. Enjoy your new body.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
View attachment 1100608

I cannot fathom why they continually promote this moron, yet, here I am, in group this week, I got my 12st award, I was greatest loser 2022 in my group and got to my final target making me now a target member, all on the same day and got totally blanked by slimming world.

yet they'll continue to promote this idiot who only a few short weeks ago was raring to go on his latest restart...

its like i said to someone...like i said... he'll post soon saying hes drawn the line and people will tell him hes amazing, wanking his ego, then he will be on plan till the latest ego meet up disguised as a charity climb then he will make memories at the after party, draw another line,then sw ball, another line, christmas, another line... rinse and repeat and before you know it its 2023 and sw still ignore someone that got to target, 12st award, greatest loser all on the same bleeping day 😡😡😡😡
Congratulations!! That's absolutely amazing!!! 12 stone is an insane amount! I only have about a stone I want to lose but can't even put down the bleeping dairy milk! Well done you!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1100608

12 stone is bloody amazing, hat off 🎩🎩 to you! I lost 7 (let's not talk about the 5 I put back on...thanks lockdown) and that was hard enough. 12st is an entire person. SW should absolutely be all over that, not this bloody idiot and his 524th attempt to draw the line.

I followed his gf/ fiance, she seemed alright - til I realised she was involved with this bellend. Put me right off her! Although if he's anywhere near as irritating in person as he comes across on Insta she has my sympathy!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1100608

Well done 👏🏼 What an achievement! It’s sad that SW only promote people with a big following rather than the people that are actually succeeding with the plan, they have created such a toxic culture.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You losing 12 stone is incredible. You don’t have an ego and you don’t need slimming world to tell you that you’ve done amazing but they should acknowledge and promote what you have done. Instead slimming world opt to promote these egotistic men. The ladies in my group have always said that the men in the magazines that slimming world promote are not proper men. It seems like they are playing a popularity game which is quite sad. They also seem to be very deceitful over their gains. Shame on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
1st 1.5lb gain in 12 days?! How???????!!!

Sorry, this should have stated who it related to. Although I’m sure it’s not hard to guess as there’s not many that have gains like that. Snaresylad.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Sorry, this should have stated who it related to. Although I’m sure it’s not hard to guess as there’s not many that have gains like that. Snaresylad.
Jesus Christ, that’s just grotesque. What the duck did he eat, a small child?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

He must be gorging himself until he's sick to gain that much in so little time. He needs therapy not slimming world

Reactions: 9

So he's back upto 18 stone but yet still able to keep his job as a consultant preaching to his classes on losing weight....you couldn't write Slimming World man, it's an utter pisstake.

I did it for 2 years, lost 4 stone, when the plan is followed it is good but it doesn't address the psychological issues around food at all. Free and unlimited isn't good for binge eaters (I am one). I've put the weight back on.
Calorie counting is the way forward, teaches you portion control....Slimming World does not.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

posting a gain like that, yet has the nerve to post this on his facebook...

Screenshot_20220305-131240_Facebook.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I’m really shocked by Aaron‘s latest post on Instagram. I just can’t understand how much you have to eat to put on that much weight and how is he an inspiration to his members in class??

I’m really shocked by Aaron‘s latest post on Instagram. I just can’t understand how much you have to eat to put on that much weight and how is he an inspiration to his members in class??
Exactly why i stopped attending my former group. The consultant is nice, knows what she is doing but so grossly big she can't stand for long else she will be breathing so heavily you will think she ran a marathon. She joined slimming in 2015 lost 3 stones became a consultant and that is it. As of the time i left her group, she had gained 4 stones, 3 back and 1 more for what knows whya m, yet still a consultant running 6 groups. I couldn’t understand why i was stupidly sat there taking fat loss advice from her. I stopped.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I've dabbled 3 times in slimming world groups over the years ) all separate groups, all leaders over weight and spewing such utter none sense.

• Sad
He's got some bleeping nerve posting that hasnt he...

Screenshot_20220305-201119_Instagram.jpg

"a little bit of a nudge I need to crack on"

he was a national award winner, the male face of the company and all of its promotional material in 2020, what more of a bleeping nudge could you possibly need??

I mean it wouldnt be so bad, but as we speak, he's filling his face full of tit again at his birthday party.

He is a human, walking, talking vagina on legs.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
He's got some bleeping nerve posting that hasnt he...

View attachment 1105247

"a little bit of a nudge I need to crack on"

he was a national award winner, the male face of the company and all of its promotional material in 2020, what more of a bleeping nudge could you possibly need??

I mean it wouldnt be so bad, but as we speak, he's filling his face full of tit again at his birthday party.

He is a human, walking, talking vagina on legs.
I'm not sure how he got it? There are plenty more worthy winners

Reactions: 5
I'm not sure how he got it? There are plenty more worthy winners
If it's anything like my old group, they don't look at who's lost what at the current point in time...
They look at who's lost what at their lowest point.
A lady in my group got offered it 2 years in a row because she'd lost 9 stone a few years prior but currently was a stone over her starting weight.
But because she lost it all at one point, and nobody else had lost that much, she got it.
She refused it both times because she said it was embarrassing to accept 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.