Slimming World #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure how he got it? There are plenty more worthy winners
Purely because he’ll be sitting with the highest overall weight loss. It won’t matter if he’s put 5 stone back on this year, if no one else has lost what he has overall he’ll get it. This one isn’t voted by group members, it’s purely numbers based. I’d be mortified to collect it the week I finally went back and had gained that much. But as a consultant he’ll have known the awards were being given out this week so I don’t think it was a coincidence he decided now was the time to face the scales.

Reactions: 12
posting a gain like that, yet has the nerve to post this on his facebook...

View attachment 1104197
I am not sure what the others here think but I think slimming world promoting these variations of takeaways is wrong. I do think they should promote good looking, healthy alternatives to lure people away from foods like pizza and curry.

Reactions: 1
I am not sure what the others here think but I think slimming world promoting these variations of takeaways is wrong. I do think they should promote good looking, healthy alternatives to lure people away from foods like pizza and curry.
Im torn on this. People arent going to not eat pizzas or curries forever and the longer they go without them, they crave it and crave it then binge.

I have flatbread pizzas a few times a week for lunch, I use the deli kitchen flatbreads as my base and they are fantastic. Yes theyre slightly over 200 calories but theyre high in protein (for bread) and high in fibre. I put chicken on the 'pizza' and then veggies. Under 500 calories for a satisfying, tasty lunch.

Obviously this may not be an option on SW for everyone due to the syns in the flatbread but it hits the spot for me and keeps me nice and full until dinner time. I enjoy it so much.

Reactions: 10
I really want Big Towers to come back to mix tit up back to the funnier SW days with a step machine selfie absolutely dying a death in sweat like CoNsIsTenCy iS KeY for this FaT DaD tO Be

• Haha
Reactions: 14
CHRIST!!!
This man has an issue with food and how can he be a slimming world leader????? 1 stone gained in 12 days just cause it’s his bday?!
The man needs a therapist!!!!!!
I love how the plan works when followed properly but people like him aren’t following it properly and it’s even worse he’s a consultant.
He has issues that need addressing

Reactions: 7
I love how the plan works when followed properly but people like him aren’t following it properly and it’s even worse he’s a consultant.
He has issues that need addressing
I agree! There’s many other SW accounts/people that have actually achieved a huge weight loss and aren’t even recognised by SW but yet he’s a consultant and he does this!!! What on earth is wrong with them?!?!?

Reactions: 7
CHRIST!!!
This man has an issue with food and how can he be a slimming world leader????? 1 stone gained in 12 days just cause it’s his bday?!
The man needs a therapist!!!!!!
I just don't get how you could gain that much in a week. Was he just horsing pizza and fast food and booze in?

Reactions: 6
I just don't get how you could gain that much in a week. Was he just horsing pizza and fast food and booze in?
It’s like a competition I feel at times, who can gain the most and then loose it again.
Constant yo-yo binge cycling not addressing real issues or aiming to create healthy relationship with food and portions

Reactions: 4
I reckon if they think they might gain because of an event, they go all out and eat literally everything they’ve craved and properly binge, just so it shows as a bigger loss next week (because we all know that isn’t fat that’s been gained, it’ll be water and tit)

Reactions: 2
I reckon if they think they might gain because of an event, they go all out and eat literally everything they’ve craved and properly binge, just so it shows as a bigger loss next week (because we all know that isn’t fat that’s been gained, it’ll be water and tit)
Youve hit the nail on the head. 1lb of fat is an excess or deficit of 3500 calories. Its not possible to gain or lose 16lbs of fat in one week. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen the video Ross put up with Eminem music on? So cringe and funny in a non-intentional way.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I see Mr Snares isn't happy with his 5lb loss this week...

Screenshot_20220313-070251_Instagram.jpg

Maybe if you didnt binge and put on a stone in a few days, and you know, stuck to the plan that you were given national coverage to promote, that you take money from people every week telling them about their own weight when you have NO CONTROL over your own.

and of course, people in the comments telling him "one day at a time, one meal at a time..." how about duck off? this man had lost 16st for fucks sake, he knows what he's doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I see Mr Snares isn't happy with his 5lb loss this week...

View attachment 1121718

Maybe if you didnt binge and put on a stone in a few days, and you know, stuck to the plan that you were given national coverage to promote, that you take money from people every week telling them about their own weight when you have NO CONTROL over your own.

and of course, people in the comments telling him "one day at a time, one meal at a time..." how about duck off? this man had lost 16st for fucks sake, he knows what he's doing.
I'd say he's carried on binging for a few days that week but lied about it. Clearly not all water weight is it 😬 so dishonest

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.