Slimming World #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is something always being announced by these people?

View attachment 985634
I wonder what charity they will pretend they have personal experiences with this year?

maybe they should climb their egos instead of a mountain this year, considering the size of them...

also, the other day, snares made a video about all the fabulous free meals slimming world had sent him, how does he respond? by posting he's had tit from a jar 😄😄

View attachment 985639

I see thefoodieslimmer is having his ass kissed by people calling him a legend because he's lost 14lb in his first week, hardly suprising considering the amount of blubber he has piled back on... disgusting people. Why is nobody calling him out on it? legend? don't make me bleeping laugh.

Brb...I'm off to sign up for the charity climb.
That looks minging! The chicken looks boiled!

Reactions: 1
I like big salads just not every day...wouldn't have guessed. Fucks me off that hes trying to portray himself as a paragon of healthy eating and SW expert.
Going on about how easy it is to stick to plan when gained 18st in 2 years...bleeping laughable
Screenshot_20220114-161808_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
This is why I think Aaron snares is an accrid little man...

post tit like this on his story...

Screenshot_20220114-201230_Instagram.jpg

but in reality, the pic should look like how he does now...
Screenshot_20220114-201447_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel violated after watching who know who's tiktoks the lip biting and eye sex ....shudder shudder

Reactions: 2
Comes across a really creepy. Amazing how to amount of weight someone loses increases the amount of ego they gain.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Comes across a really creepy. Amazing how to amount of weight someone loses increases the amount of ego they gain.
I've never seen so many filters on a man! He looks like the office pervert in reality. What a cringe!! I bet he'll have a hair transplant.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just checked out Debs Instagram and I know she can put you to sleep at times with her voice and dull as dishwasher life with her creepy little pervy husband who tommy tanks the customers cakes but I must say I genuinely applaud her for staying true to herself unlike that vile munter Gammons. Yes I'm shocked she has put a very significant amount of weight back on but she has shown her followers that life gets in the way sometimes and maintaining her target weight is challenging but unlike Gammons she dusts herself off and shows her struggles and also dedication. She's not avoiding the elephant in the room. This is life sometimes whether it be a gain or a loss on the scales.

Reactions: 2
I just checked out Debs Instagram and I know she can put you to sleep at times with her voice and dull as dishwasher life with her creepy little pervy husband who tommy tanks the customers cakes but I must say I genuinely applaud her for staying true to herself unlike that vile munter Gammons. Yes I'm shocked she has put a very significant amount of weight back on but she has shown her followers that life gets in the way sometimes and maintaining her target weight is challenging but unlike Gammons she dusts herself off and shows her struggles and also dedication. She's not avoiding the elephant in the room. This is life sometimes whether it be a gain or a loss on the scales.
…Who?

You just know he re-recorded this time and time again until it came up as 10. He gives me the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Unfiltred Ross
Screenshot_20220116-020213_Instagram.jpg

Filtered Ross
Screenshot_20220116-020244_Instagram.jpg

He has even gone to the trouble of largening his eyes and whitening them...and his nose is nearly blurred away.
He is actually catfishing on his tiktoks, very sad behaviour for a middle aged bloke.

Pre- weightloss Ross looks like the overweight, ugly creep in a friend group.
I imagine now hes lost weight the ego will have got worse
Screenshot_20220116-020731_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Who is this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.