Slimming World #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does/has anyone followed franvfood?
She lost all her weight on SW. She has around 25k followers i think

Reactions: 1
20220109_203448.jpg

Not sure who he is to talk about 'key to staying on plan' after being back at SW only a week.
Wouldn't think he had gained 18 stone in 2 years the way he's dishing out his tips :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
A mini croissant covered in Nutella and mini eggs, for 11 syns?! (That’s each, she apparently only ate one of them).
That’s the type of tit winds me up and brought me here in the first place. That wouldn’t keep you full for an hour. And then you’ve to spend the rest of your day starving with zero leeway to use syns on anything else. That would also be an instant unfollow. Anyone who thinks they can eat tit like that for breakfast and lose weight long term is kidding themselves.

Reactions: 12
I follow someone on tik tok/instagram who is a food/gym account. She will often have those mini croissants for breakfast but will have 2 and wont have them covered in Nutella / Mini eggs. 🤦‍♀️ she is in a calorie deficit. She has them with jam / fruit or bacon.

She also manages to make them look appealing for social media without all that junk.

Reactions: 8
Eating that way is why they are following Slimming World in the 1st place, surely what ever it is they are trying to recreate would be less syns in the 1st place.

That is a huge plateful :eek: I must admit when I first start calorie counting I was shocked at how many calories were in a standard roast dinner and I love my veggies so at least a third of my plate would be mixed veg.

Reactions: 10
I do slimming world and I would never have a portion that massive! It’s ridiculous!!

jesus is that a serving platter tray?! Bloody massive plate of food there. Fair enough there is alot of vef and meat but still, way too big of portion. My xmas dinner was probably half the size if not more taken off then that and I was bursting!

Reactions: 9
All the roast dinner portions I see on Instagram from slimming world bloggers look absolutely massive. It's crazy!

Reactions: 3
Not sure if he is back on SW though he used to do a bit but this is the biggest one week loss i've seen, i mean he is 30+ stone, but still...
Screenshot_20220111-015505_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
She does

I've always wondered that too.
I'm not sure if it's possibly compensation money?
I know she fell ill on holiday years ago and it left her unable to walk and stuff
I had the same curiosity! Could be family money too I guess - although when she was with her ex they seemed to be here there and everywhere (in a Range Rover 😂) so maybe he came from well heeled parents too - that’d be nice wouldn’t it!

Sorry if it's already been mentioned on previous threads.... but does this annoy anyone else?

Someone with genuine sense makes a comment about the clear portion violation..... and slimming worlders always respond with "well I lost this much"

Yeah? And how much have you gained back? 🤣🤣
But then you're on it again Donna because you've piled loads back on 🤣. Is she for real?! I used to follow her, had to unfollow she's just a greedy pig.
Can these people not see why they don't keep the weight off, honestly it's a joke.

I had the same curiosity! Could be family money too I guess - although when she was with her ex they seemed to be here there and everywhere (in a Range Rover 😂) so maybe he came from well heeled parents too - that’d be nice wouldn’t it!
She's bought a nice house too and had it done up!
She does seem a lovely person though.
I'm just way too nosey.

She's always at fancy spas or abroad.
Don't know if that's her ex or still her current boyfriend but for new years last year (think it was NY) they went to Australia and did helicopter rides with champagne 😂

I feel like I only still follow her to see all the fancy stuff 😂

She's bought a nice house too and had it done up!
She does seem a lovely person though.
I'm just way too nosey.

She's always at fancy spas or abroad.
Don't know if that's her ex or still her current boyfriend but for new years last year (think it was NY) they went to Australia and did helicopter rides with champagne 😂

I feel like I only still follow her to see all the fancy stuff 😂
Ooooh I only dip in and out - I thought she’d almost abandoned the page. I love that a NICE 20 something gets to absolutely live it up! I’m so all for it 🙌 if she was a brat I’d be saying something else entirely 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pizza base made from cous cous sounds disgusting. I can't imagine it has the right consistency at all.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.