Slimming World #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did he put on weight because his partner had a baby? Lamest excuse ever (well other than blaming Boris)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So slim_with_tomf is back up to 27 stone and is 'starting his journey from fresh' has changed his account to a joint one with his wife.
Screenshot_20220108-175230_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So slim_with_tomf is back up to 27 stone and is 'starting his journey from fresh' has changed his account to a joint one with his wife.
View attachment 974807
I feel like he is/was a SW consultant??? Correct me if I’m wrong. He lost a ton of weight as well but looking at his page he’s deleted all his previous posts.

Those with masses of followers are currently dragging up their old transformation Tuesday posts in January hoping new people starting out on their weight loss see it and follow them. It’s all a scam. 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
I feel like he is/was a SW consultant??? Correct me if I’m wrong. He lost a ton of weight as well but looking at his page he’s deleted all his previous posts.

Those with masses of followers are currently dragging up their old transformation Tuesday posts in January hoping new people starting out on their weight loss see it and follow them. It’s all a scam. 🥴
He was a consultant for a short time. Started gaining weight after his baby was born. Gave up being a consultant and left the grid.

It was a shame, he used to he really active. Used to run 10ks and I think he even did a half marathon at one point.

He always seemed pretty honest with his struggles.

Reactions: 3
He was a consultant for a short time. Started gaining weight after his baby was born. Gave up being a consultant and left the grid.

It was a shame, he used to he really active. Used to run 10ks and I think he even did a half marathon at one point.

He always seemed pretty honest with his struggles.
Agreed re: being honest. Was quite refreshing having a biggish account being honest and not hiding the struggles.

Agreed re: being honest. Was quite refreshing having a biggish account being honest and not hiding the struggles.
agreed to a point... seeing the honesty was refreshing, but yet again, not a single post of any of the food consumed to get to 27st... I mean you're not getting to that weight by having a couple of extra hifi bars are you...at least he had the bottle to quit as a consultant, something mr snares should also consider doing....

I’ve rejoined this January (basic I know) and feel really motivated after going back to group and meeting a new consultant who actually has common sense (spoke about how speed foods work and actually mentioned calories!) which was refreshing.
So I’ve started following a load of accounts again to give me meal ideas and came across this this morning…

Now I’m sorry, but how is this ‘on plan’? A mini croissant covered in Nutella and mini eggs, for 11 syns?! (That’s each, she apparently only ate one of them). This is what winds me up about the whole insta fame tit - slimming world is all about food optimising, eating enough foods that are low calorie so you are full and consuming less, not eating tiny portions of super high calorie foods that won’t help your health or your hunger. I saw it this morning and thought “duck me that looks delicious”, saw she’d had a 3lb loss and just felt a bit tit that I’ve been ramming spinach down my throat all week and still feel bloated. I know I can just unfollow (and I will) but people who haven’t done the plan before and aren’t wise to this bullshit will be taken in by all this and it winds me up

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I’ve rejoined this January (basic I know) and feel really motivated after going back to group and meeting a new consultant who actually has common sense (spoke about how speed foods work and actually mentioned calories!) which was refreshing.
So I’ve started following a load of accounts again to give me meal ideas and came across this this morning…

Now I’m sorry, but how is this ‘on plan’? A mini croissant covered in Nutella and mini eggs, for 11 syns?! (That’s each, she apparently only ate one of them). This is what winds me up about the whole insta fame tit - slimming world is all about food optimising, eating enough foods that are low calorie so you are full and consuming less, not eating tiny portions of super high calorie foods that won’t help your health or your hunger. I saw it this morning and thought “duck me that looks delicious”, saw she’d had a 3lb loss and just felt a bit tit that I’ve been ramming spinach down my throat all week and still feel bloated. I know I can just unfollow (and I will) but people who haven’t done the plan before and aren’t wise to this bullshit will be taken in by all this and it winds me up
I'm the same as you, rejoined yesterday after a few years away. I can't see how this would fill her up. Surely she will hunger again very quickly.

Glad your new consultant seems good!

Reactions: 4

I swear she’s the one who cut the fudge up? People like this shouldn’t be allowed to have these pages. They influence other people to eff it all up. Have some nice Fage yoghurt with a teaspoon of honey, fruit and seeds on the top and forget the syns! Lovely breakfast right there set you up until lunch!

Reactions: 8
There's no way that's 1tsp of Nutella on each one.... 🤣 It's all a lie. They all do it. Claim only 1tsp of something is used when is in fact it's actually more like 3 or 4 so should be at least 5 or 6 syns higher than they're claiming.
And people continue to believe they can eat this crap and lose weight and keep it off! 🙄

Accounts like that are all doing it for the gram, the food they eat is purely for that pleasing look and the amount of likes it gets, they don't actually care about losing weight.... it's sad really 👎

Reactions: 10
There's no way that's 1tsp of Nutella on each one.... 🤣 It's all a lie. They all do it. Claim only 1tsp of something is used when is in fact it's actually more like 3 or 4 so should be at least 5 or 6 syns higher than they're claiming.
And people continue to believe they can eat this crap and lose weight and keep it off! 🙄

Accounts like that are all doing it for the gram, the food they eat is purely for that pleasing look and the amount of likes it gets, they don't actually care about losing weight.... it's sad really 👎
They're also always tiny and they zoom in to make them look bigger.

Reactions: 3
now christmas has fucked off we have the joy of looking at this peloton of cunts ramming all kinds of tit inside half a bleeping easter egg on the horizon dont we...

I'll never understand why slimming world continue to ignore my 11st + loss but continuously harp on about snares and the other cunts, am I jealous? No... bitter too bleeping right.. I've had offers of freebies from certain places and I've always said no thankyou, I'd rather pay for things (and I have done), thats not why I lost what I have, I dont consider myself famous, I'm just not fat anymore... It pisses me bleeping off that they celebrate the same faces, I mean how many bleeping times has aaron snares achieved his 16st award piled it back on, lost it, got the award again, gained it lost it..
you get the bleeping idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
now christmas has fucked off we have the joy of looking at this peloton of cunts ramming all kinds of tit inside half a bleeping easter egg on the horizon dont we...

I'll never understand why slimming world continue to ignore my 11st + loss but continuously harp on about snares and the other cunts, am I jealous? No... bitter too bleeping right.. I've had offers of freebies from certain places and I've always said no thankyou, I'd rather pay for things (and I have done), thats not why I lost what I have, I dont consider myself famous, I'm just not fat anymore... It pisses me bleeping off that they celebrate the same faces, I mean how many bleeping times has aaron snares achieved his 16st award piled it back on, lost it, got the award again, gained it lost it..
you get the bleeping idea.
If triggers broom was a person 🤣

• Haha
We hade the eater egg halves filled with low cal ice cream & all the trimmings coming soon

• Haha
We hade the eater egg halves filled with low cal ice cream & all the trimmings coming soon
Yeah and the Malteser bunnies 😂 that Danielle who deleted her account used to always have the bunnies out at Easter lol

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.