Slimming World #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they're hoping for an elusive dose of food poisoning to get the big losses
Oh dont. I had a stomach bug one Christmas and went back in to a loss and was applauded for it. Despite the consultant and group knowing Id been unwell 🙈 I was also at target so it didnt even matter!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh dont. I had a stomach bug one Christmas and went back in to a loss and was applauded for it. Despite the consultant and group knowing Id been unwell 🙈 I was also at target so it didnt even matter!
I had a similar thing. I'd had gastroenteritis and ost 15lb. I'd not eaten in almost a week.

It all went back on the next week!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
why is something always being announced by these people?

Screenshot_20220113-060449_Instagram.jpg

I wonder what charity they will pretend they have personal experiences with this year?

maybe they should climb their egos instead of a mountain this year, considering the size of them...

also, the other day, snares made a video about all the fabulous free meals slimming world had sent him, how does he respond? by posting he's had tit from a jar 😄😄

Screenshot_20220113-061700_Instagram.jpg

I see thefoodieslimmer is having his ass kissed by people calling him a legend because he's lost 14lb in his first week, hardly suprising considering the amount of blubber he has piled back on... disgusting people. Why is nobody calling him out on it? legend? don't make me bleeping laugh.

Brb...I'm off to sign up for the charity climb.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
why is something always being announced by these people?

View attachment 985634
I wonder what charity they will pretend they have personal experiences with this year?

maybe they should climb their egos instead of a mountain this year, considering the size of them...

also, the other day, snares made a video about all the fabulous free meals slimming world had sent him, how does he respond? by posting he's had tit from a jar 😄😄

View attachment 985639

I see thefoodieslimmer is having his ass kissed by people calling him a legend because he's lost 14lb in his first week, hardly suprising considering the amount of blubber he has piled back on... disgusting people. Why is nobody calling him out on it? legend? don't make me bleeping laugh.

Brb...I'm off to sign up for the charity climb.
That food looks absolutely disgusting 🤮

Oh yeah they may as well call it a charity selfie opportunity 🙄

Reactions: 5
Does anybody still follow that girl called “loving.Lauren” (used to be shifted.the.fat.with.Lauren.), who developed an ED after reaching target and was eventually hospitalised? She’s recently posted that she aims to lose a stone, and set up a poll whether SW or CC was the way to go. Of course all of the insta huns all posted the usual supportive messages in the comments, but it’s surely a huge red flag that she’s talking about weight loss again. Does nobody who follows her remember how ill she was (and apparently still is)? I’m amazed her partner or family haven’t stepped in and taken her phone off her the moment she mentions weight loss. 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Does anybody still follow that girl called “loving.Lauren” (used to be shifted.the.fat.with.Lauren.), who developed an ED after reaching target and was eventually hospitalised? She’s recently posted that she aims to lose a stone, and set up a poll whether SW or CC was the way to go. Of course all of the insta huns all posted the usual supportive messages in the comments, but it’s surely a huge red flag that she’s talking about weight loss again. Does nobody who follows her remember how ill she was (and apparently still is)? I’m amazed her partner or family haven’t stepped in and taken her phone off her the moment she mentions weight loss. 😔
Yes I remember. I still follow her but hadn’t seen that post (she must be pushed down my newsfeed). How terrifying for her family.

When you see a Clarinda post you know it is going to contain two things: blitzed oats and cringey jokes/puns.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I will apologise first for being old! But alot of these accounts want you to save the posts, like etc. What do they get from this interaction? Do they earn money? I see it so much I just wondered why. Thanks

When you see a Clarinda post you know it is going to contain two things: blitzed oats and cringey jokes/puns.
Just looked her up...my god her account is a shrine to all the weird foods ever concoted by SW members.
Watermelon pizzas :sick:
Cous cous stuffing so its syn free...be less calories in paxo i bet
Oat pancake burgers :sick:
She maybe losing weight be she is walking into a raging eating disorder and if she ever starts eating 'normally' with them portion sizes her weight will explode back on.
Screenshot_20220113-141619_Instagram.jpg

20220113_142549.jpg

20220113_142605.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I will apologise first for being old! But alot of these accounts want you to save the posts, like etc. What do they get from this interaction? Do they earn money? I see it so much I just wondered why. Thanks
They get engagement which means they're more likely to get companies want them to advertise things for them.

I refuse 😂

When they put silly question boxes and polls in their stories too, that's exactly what they're doing because they know people will answer.
One the other day was "Do you love chocolate?. Yes or YES"

• Haha
There is no money in the likes, saving of posts or comments themselves.
However, the idea behind is to boost themselves within the instagram algorithm.
The theory is the more likes and saves an account has the more visible they will be in peoples feeds and under hashtags. This will then lead to more likes, followers and comments.
However no one actually knows how the algorithm works and insta change it often.
Likes and comments are important for them as thats what attracts advertisers and sponsorships as it shows engagement and that the influencer has an audience that will see the advert, which is where the money is.
Followers are less important to advertisers as they can easily be bought. They do boost the influencers ego though.

long time lurker.....
has anyone seen the photo on beingbrittanys tattle page of the image thqt was taken around Christmas just gone, that she hasn't put on the Internet herself? shows just how much she has gained - all if not more! and how devious she has been with her angles on photos she has posted. this is the thing that gets my goat the most. lockdown was terrible and people did what they did to survive, but have some accountability. admit it. you'd be more respected.

Reactions: 6
Just looked her up...my god her account is a shrine to all the weird foods ever concoted by SW members.
Watermelon pizzas :sick:
Cous cous stuffing so its syn free...be less calories in paxo i bet
Oat pancake burgers :sick:
She maybe losing weight be she is walking into a raging eating disorder and if she ever starts eating 'normally' with them portion sizes her weight will explode back on.
View attachment 986363
View attachment 986377
View attachment 986379
I feel dirty just reading her captions 😰🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They get engagement which means they're more likely to get companies want them to advertise things for them.

I refuse 😂

When they put silly question boxes and polls in their stories too, that's exactly what they're doing because they know people will answer.
One the other day was "Do you love chocolate?. Yes or YES"
Thank you, I don't engage as I thought in some way it had to do with this. Some of those polls do some pretty desperate!

There is no money in the likes, saving of posts or comments themselves.
However, the idea behind is to boost themselves within the instagram algorithm.
The theory is the more likes and saves an account has the more visible they will be in peoples feeds and under hashtags. This will then lead to more likes, followers and comments.
However no one actually knows how the algorithm works and insta change it often.
Likes and comments are important for them as thats what attracts advertisers and sponsorships as it shows engagement and that the influencer has an audience that will see the advert, which is where the money is.
Followers are less important to advertisers as they can easily be bought. They do boost the influencers ego though.
Thank you, I def agree with their egos!

Reactions: 4
She’s a bit…. Much isn’t she. She’s like Nigella on steroids for suggestible food content. Even if I wanted to make her food I don’t know if I could get through it without cringing quite a bit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.