Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Damocles

Chatty Member
So snares posted his weigh in last week and posted this...
Screenshot_20220402-080354_Instagram.jpg

he posted this yesterday

Screenshot_20220402-080410_Instagram.jpg

if he was 17st 13 last week, and he's 18st 4.5lbs this week, how does that equate to a 1.5lbs loss this week?

If anyone needs anymore proof that this man is a shyster, then here it is.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Susan at group be like
'I don't know why I haven't lost this week. i've been eating 5 lasagna sheets worth of syn free doritos instead of eating a bag of proper crisps and eating half a syn swiss roll made with a dozen eggs instead of a slice of cake'
The sheer efforts they go to to make these absolutely crazy and disgusting concoctions would make me think ... nah fook that 😄🤮

• Haha

Snarkypants

VIP Member
Basically since Jan he has lost 2lb but keeps posting these amazing losses as never posts his gains & he got called out for it so took a strop & has came off Instagram
Can you imagine being him? Making the conscious decision to continuously lie about his binges and weight, to the people both paying him, and following him, for 'expertise' (🤣) and 'inspiration' (🤣), whilst representing the biggest weightloss company in the country, AND THEN having the audacity to throw a bitch fit because he's been found out? What an entitled, indulged, little bitch.

• Haha
  • Heart

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Does everyone remember when SW instas used to have giveaways when they reached 10, 15, or 20+k
Always a fox & moon planner, crucials sauce, frylight and jd seasonings to be won.

Then there would drama about who won cos it was usually a big account or one of their mates

• Haha

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
At the end of the day SW is a weight loss company, they don’t make money if you lose weight & stay at target. Profits come from repeat customers unfortunately.
BUT unless people have a learning difficulty you know that if you go back to horsing in the white bread & butter with the Pringles you’re going to put back on what you lost.
Hand on heart I lost 5 & half stone with SW, put on 2 stone during covid, it wasn’t from eating avocados or an extra 10gm in my porridge. It was red wine, peanuts & Monday pizza 🍕
Personal responsibility has to be taken as well! I’m now calorie counting & have lost most of that gain.
But I won’t knock SW, it got me where I needed when I started at 17stone +

• Heart

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Saw her ages ago in switch island. Bigger than when she started
Funny.
She was so sanctimonious and condescending.
'Eat the rainbow'
'Will power is a muscle each time you use it gets stronger'
Only rainbow she was eating in the end were green, blue, red, purple and pink from a walkers multipack

• Haha

Blondetech

VIP Member
My friend has just joined slimming world.
She started Friday. She's just told me that her consultant has told her she needs to syn her glucose tablets for her diabetes and also another lot of medication she has in a liquid form!
Her consultant has asked if she can consider substituting her glucose tablets with food that's syn free or low syn instead!
Thats disgusting and incredibly dangerous. Needs reporting to someone - just not sure who !!

Reactions: 14

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
I can’t take people seriously who eat that disgusting mixed veg 🤢🤢🤢
Always reminds me of my dear late mothers sunday roasts I had growing up on a council estate...
This veg, a cylindrical bernard matthews turkey roll, aunt bessies roasties and gravy you could resurface roads with.
Provided me with memories and a drive to learn to cook :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
The "donut" made from a wholemeal bread roll and some blended strawberries was a personal highlight
No, stop. This actually gives me nightmares thinking back to it I swear 😂 The main one being putting squirt cream in a bread roll and calling it a cream donut.
The thought of it makes me gag 😂

• Sick
  • Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I really want Big Towers to come back to mix shit up back to the funnier SW days with a step machine selfie absolutely dying a death in sweat like CoNsIsTenCy iS KeY for this FaT DaD tO Be

• Haha

Damocles

Chatty Member
I honestly hate this bloke.

Posting shit like this on his facebook page for his groups

Screenshot_20220405-085955_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20220405-090116_Facebook.jpg

meanwhile over on instagram he's posting this..

Screenshot_20220405-084916_Instagram.jpg

and this...why is someone who has no control over his greed posting shit like this

Screenshot_20220405-090728_Instagram.jpg

you don't need cakes and biscuits, you need the speed and free foods you harp on about to your members you fucking shyster.

I guess we know how he was piling on half a stone in a few days...

His magazine article had the headline
"Aarons 16st Comeback"

They need to do a reprint with a new headline..
"Aarons 16st Comeback (on)"

cunt.

• Wow

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Damocles

Chatty Member
This is why I think Aaron snares is an accrid little man...

post shit like this on his story...

Screenshot_20220114-201230_Instagram.jpg

but in reality, the pic should look like how he does now...
Screenshot_20220114-201447_Gallery.jpg

• Haha

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
The thing that annoys me the most is promoting all the gluten free stuff as B choices and SW-ers clearing the shelves.

Most of the 'B' choices arent even that high in fibre. I get at least 30g of fibre per day not doing SW but its often higher than that. When I was doing SW I dont think I was getting anywhere near 30g of fibre per day despite having that B choice 'for fibre'

Have a bloody normal roll and get your fibre elsewhere. Gluten free bread is yack and expensive, I have no idea why anyone would choose to eat it if they didnt need to.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The SW insta huns give SW a bad name. On paper it’s a pretty good diet and well balanced. It just uses shit terminology and like most slimming clubs has consultants that were once members and have no formal nutrition/weight management qualifications. The insta huns tweak the plan to make mad food concoctions. If you want a cake, eat a slice of a real one. If you want gravy, have some bisto and count it.
I've always said it changed for the worse when it was hijacked by marketing and Instagram

• Heart

SugarHutHunnie

Why does this look like the kind of picture a SW Hun would upload to Instagram with a caption like "fakeaway night!! ⭐" And because it's all apparently syn free they'll eat the entire thing 🤔 the absolute effort of putting their sloppy mayflower curries in an actual takeaway containers 😂

Attachments

• Haha

ATV2021

VIP Member
Slimming World is the devil. Ended up with Body Dysmorphic Disorder after it. Horrendous relationship with food that I'm STILL trying to work on (10 years later lol) and I have a proper nutritionist now. The wording (syns, free, speed = awful) and the sheer disregard for calorie intake (because nobody would eat tonnes of "free" pasta). I cannot be kind about it at all, nor any diet tbh. Also no teaching of how to live without it yet have encouraged humongous portions for the entire time you're on it. Yes I did Cambridge diet last year which is the other end of Horrendous but at least it teaches calorie control if nothing else. I have a nutritionist now to help me recognise that diet culture is actually evil and no food is "bad" or a sin lol I'd had it drummed into me HOW BAD avocado was on SW (so much so they compared the syn value to a creme egg) when one is definitely a healthy fat and the other not.

Rant over. 🤣 I've had wines lol

• Heart
  • Haha