Slimming World #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snares has had a waahwaah strop coz people noticed him lying
Basically since Jan he has lost 2lb but keeps posting these amazing losses as never posts his gains & he got called out for it so took a strop & has came off Instagram

Reactions: 10
Oh ffs! So guessing the person called icountsynsnotcalories was the one who called him out then?

Reactions: 1
Basically since Jan he has lost 2lb but keeps posting these amazing losses as never posts his gains & he got called out for it so took a strop & has came off Instagram
Can you imagine being him? Making the conscious decision to continuously lie about his binges and weight, to the people both paying him, and following him, for 'expertise' (🤣) and 'inspiration' (🤣), whilst representing the biggest weightloss company in the country, AND THEN having the audacity to throw a witch fit because he's been found out? What an entitled, indulged, little witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just noticed that Tansyslimmingworld (miss slinky 2021) has done her final group as a consultant. She only started in January. I think Snares will do the same. I get the feeling that he is looking for excuses to give it up.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just noticed that Tansyslimmingworld (miss slinky 2021) has done her final group as a consultant. She only started in January. I think Snares will do the same. I get the feeling that he is looking for excuses to give it up.
And here’s betting he will blame the trolls & how they have affected his mental health so badly he couldn’t possibly carry on

Reactions: 2
And here’s betting he will blame the trolls & how they have affected his mental health so badly he couldn’t possibly carry on
Exactly. I don’t think he’s thought it through and needs to leave without having egg on his face.

Reactions: 2
Woww…just saw that she’s coming away from Slimming world all together and renaming her page.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I feel there’s going to be a big rant coming from her about why she’s no longer associating herself with Slimming World

Reactions: 5
I feel there’s going to be a big rant coming from her about why she’s no longer associating herself with Slimming World
There must be something not right to have a big change of heart! SW ball nov 22, training to be a consultant nov 22 and group opens January…….3 months later she’s throwing in the towel 🤨🤨

Reactions: 6
Why is the no new mr sleek for the slimming world for a while?

There must be something not right to have a big change of heart! SW ball nov 22, training to be a consultant nov 22 and group opens January…….3 months later she’s throwing in the towel 🤨🤨
Yeah. I’ve also noticed her attitude has been really off the last few months. And then tonight she posted saying bye bye to the people who will now unfollow because I’m leaving SW. I thought she came across a bit of a dick tbh

Why is the no new mr sleek for the slimming world for a while?
Ryan Quinn is Mr Sleek for 2022

Think it happens a lot. People lose the weight, think they can sell the plan but are tit at it and realise the rewards aren't there either

Reactions: 7
Just noticed she had #disorderedeating under her latest post, could be something to do with coming away from SW.

She's put on so much weight back, she admitted as much too. Sw's days are numbered. They need to change their media strategies. Miss slinky and a new consultant detaching herself from the brand just under 6 months. Something is fishy.

Reactions: 5
Think it happens a lot. People lose the weight, think they can sell the plan but are tit at it and realise the rewards aren't there either
Being a consultant has nothing to do with weightloss and more to do with sales and getting people through the door. I was a slimming consultant and you basically just need to be a smiley sales person. People buy from people they like, even better if they have lost weight. With regards to disordered eating, I’m not sure if slimming clubs cause this or because the person has issues that they thought losing weight would cure. Food issues and disorders are more about control, trauma, emotional issues and using food as a way to control these issues. Not everyone who follows a diet ends up with food issues, no matter what anti diet culture will have us believe.

Reactions: 16
With regards to disordered eating, I’m not sure if slimming clubs cause this or because the person has issues that they thought losing weight would cure. Food issues and disorders are more about control, trauma, emotional issues and using food as a way to control these issues. Not everyone who follows a diet ends up with food issues, no matter what anti diet culture will have us believe.
duck me, that is the most sensible summary I’ve seen in ages about the huns complaining about SW causing their food issues.

Best of luck though. I got some nasty replies when I pointed out similar a few months back. Some people don’t like hearing that their problems aren’t entirely someone else’s fault.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.