Slimming World #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you are in the Facebook groups you see the same faces pop up over and over. Usually with the same content and failing to highlight any ads or affiliate links.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yeh I see your point... Who knows!!
I agree though, there's something snarky about her.

Her constant teeth sucking when she talks really annoys me too 😤😂
She’s running with a filter on today. God give me strength it’s just a joke. Is this what our kids will think is normal

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Snares disappeared but now is back, no new posts, just the last one blaming icountsynsnotcalories really he is a sad sap. I bet he’s piling it on! Only to blame the above and down sunny weather for being a porky bleep

Reactions: 4
It's so bad isn't it! I'd respect her more if she showed her true red sweaty face because that's what we look like when we exercise! Not this fake tit.

Also tagging the slimming foodie now in her posts like their bffs. She literally met her at a book signing 🤣

Do you know what I love, when you go to the effort of making an account to snoop on people and it’s constantly getting blocked. Following someone’s coach to see a snippet an all time low

Reactions: 1
Do you know what I love, when you go to the effort of making an account to snoop on people and it’s constantly getting blocked. Following someone’s coach to see a snippet an all time low
They must have clicked to block any new accounts too. Didn’t think that actually worked!

Why does this look like the kind of picture a SW Hun would upload to Instagram with a caption like "fakeaway night!! ⭐" And because it's all apparently syn free they'll eat the entire thing 🤔 the absolute effort of putting their sloppy mayflower curries in an actual takeaway containers 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does this look like the kind of picture a SW Hun would upload to Instagram with a caption like "fakeaway night!! ⭐" And because it's all apparently syn free they'll eat the entire thing 🤔 the absolute effort of putting their sloppy mayflower curries in an actual takeaway containers 😂
Oh god the burger boxes with a fake mcdonalds or burger King in it 🥴🥴🥴🥴😵😵💫 absolutely mental behavior

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Hubbie said better than the real thing" then he is either lieing or an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh god the burger boxes with a fake mcdonalds or burger King in it 🥴🥴🥴🥴😵😵💫 absolutely mental behavior
I remember seeing before that someone would go into mcdonalds and ask for empty burger cartons and fry cartons.
How embarrassing 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I remember seeing before that someone would go into mcdonalds and ask for empty burger cartons and fry cartons.
How embarrassing 😂
That's got to be that Claire and Amanda, they were serial offenders for pathetic behaviour like that 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm sure I read somewhere that SW used to encourage you to take your own food/drinks to a restaurant 😑

• Wow
They also make you syn medicine like cough syrup so I’ve heard?! Also is it true that a banana isn’t a syn but mashed banana is??

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.