Slice of Jess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elle Darby, she was outed as a racist over new year, check her old threads it’s shocking
Never heard this, what did she do?

I can’t get past how dirty her house is. The skirting around the stairs at the start of the latest video is thick with dirt. How can it be so bad she lives alone and doesn’t work?
I was going to say the same. Why does she not clean? When I had pets I was constantly cleaning because the hair went everywhere

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Would love to see her bathroom, bet it’s filthy with stuff everywhere!!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Would love to see her bathroom, bet it’s filthy with stuff everywhere!!
We seen her bedroom, living room and kitchen. Chances are the whole house is dirty. She needs to give everything a good clean honestly she has so much more time as well!

I like Jess, I think her extensions look quite good maybe just a touch too long. I don’t know about her recent diy vase trick though. Also regarding food, people obviously can eat different amounts of food and still loose weight what’s more important is what’s in the food.

Reactions: 3
I don’t dislike Jess but those meals were abysmal. 4 mushrooms split between 4 meals?!

Reactions: 3
Jess has fallen into her mate Demi's ways in the last couple of videos. Second most recent spent half the time talking about filming and editing the most recent. Then we just saw the stuff which she was talking about for a whole video... So many youtubers and 'influencers' fall into this habit of telling us how much work they're doing but it's just not entertaining or relatable. Also, last video she was stumbling over her words a lot and the editing wasn't up to her usual standard. She's also just pushing out the same old content for most videos which is a shame because I think she has a lot more potential and I don't want to see her just become comfortable and complacent. The thing with this 'career' is that it can be anything you want it to be and so many of them just get lazy and greedy and don't try and advance and better themselves.

Jess, if you're reading this, don't let your friend's poor habits and work ethic (or lack thereof) rub off on you.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is she not just away to Manchester to see her friends in dream girls or have I missed something?

I don't mind Jess but she moaned about the price of a coffee and then spent loads on her hair and nails 🤔

She needs to stop stroking her grotty extensions every 5 seconds!

Also, can't believe she has shown herself driving home from Manchester a second time after a heavy night of drinking and little sleep. Very silly.

She needs to stop stroking her grotty extensions every 5 seconds!

Also, can't believe she has shown herself driving home from Manchester a second time after a heavy night of drinking and little sleep. Very silly.
The extensions are so bad 😳😳 She needs to stop bleaching her fried hair and grow it out!

I thought she looked much nicer with the short bob. I don't know how anyone can sit there for hours having those extensions put in their hair.

Why does she keep touching her hair, or those awful extensions now. It gets tight on my nerves.

I actually like Jess! I think she seems down to earth and would be fun on a night out. Don’t know why she is friends with Demi Donelly, she needs to distance herself from that toxic weirdo

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.