Slice of Jess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s your thoughts on her?

I was first introduced to her through the horrific Demi Donnelly aka Amber Wright and although they’re apparently friends I quite like Jess. Her Instagram posts and YouTube videos are usually of pretty good quality and I do like her solo travelling vlogs.

Hopefully she doesn’t end up like some of the shallow lazy YouTube community.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yep I have to agree. Like her too and hope she doesn't change. Needs to dissociate with Demi. She seems so much better. Hope when she watched back the buying each others outfits she saw how Demi stiched her right up.

Reactions: 11
Jess is far more natural in the way she talks to the camera - Demi just sounds patronising all the time, which is weird because she can only pronounce half her words correctly 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One of the more likeable YouTubers. I do find things like grocery hauls boring and can’t believe YouTubers pass this off as work but Jess’s editing and just general quality and consistency of her content is better. Hopefully she keeps it real and doesn’t sell her soul to any brand that offers her a quick buck like others we know of - Amber wright 😂

Reactions: 8
I think the only thing going for Jess is that her editing is better quality and that she puts effort in. I don't really like her content though, I think she's dull. Granted she's not as painful to watch as Demi but I won't be subscribing to her anytime soon.

Reactions: 1
One of the more likeable YouTubers. I do find things like grocery hauls boring and can’t believe YouTubers pass this off as work but Jess’s editing and just general quality and consistency of her content is better. Hopefully she keeps it real and doesn’t sell her soul to any brand that offers her a quick buck like others we know of - Amber wright 😂
Ah see I actually really like the grocery hauls, it really interests me because I'm trying to lose a bit of weight after having my baby, wish she'd get abit more of a variety though, same thing every week.
But yeah I actually do like her, hopefully her friend Amber Wright doesn't rub off on her

Reactions: 1
I quite like Jess too, she's quite easy to watch. Although most of the time I have her on in the background when I'm pottering around!

Reactions: 2
I'm joining the 'I like jess' club lol.
I find her genuine. She actually has a life and does stuff. She isn't boring like big d. The fact she has an allotment is a plus too

Reactions: 5
I like her too. She's pretty and seems to have a decent personality. Her replies to her subscribers are nice and friendly as well, unlike a certain someone.

Reactions: 7
Personally I think Jess is STUNNIN’ 🤩 Would like to see your food hauls compared to hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would like Her more if she didn't eat under-the-sofa-surprises

Though I find her content dull and repetitive (and dont get me started on her lying about never having had an air fryer before)..... perhaps a 'what's under my sofa' video might be interesting though 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m enjoying her vlogs a lot but maybe the bar is just so low after watching Demi that anyone talking in full sentences is a pleasure to my ears…

• Haha
I do enjoy her content. It's easy to watch. I liked her vlogmas last year. I love when she has her friend steph on the vlogs. You can see its genuine. It would be nice if she didn't sell her soul to the influencer devil. But I can relate to her being a 28 year old woman with no kids, independent to a degree, on a journey with her health etc. It's more relatable than what demi posts. Jess can be classy, whereas demi flabs her flub around for money.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think Jess has a greater appeal and actually isn't sarcastic like Demi, Demi did her dirty in those clothing hauls. Hopefully her content wont be ruined by Demi for much longer, I think Demi will be fuming that Jess is more popular

Reactions: 6
I’m in the Jess club! She’s very normal & I do enjoy the food hauls as I’m always looking for healthy stuff to buy. She’s honest about her weight struggles and although she is body positive, she’s not jumping around naked all the time.
She talks very naturally to the camera and edits the videos well too.

I would like Her more if she didn't eat under-the-sofa-surprises

Though I find her content dull and repetitive (and dont get me started on her lying about never having had an air fryer before)..... perhaps a 'what's under my sofa' video might be interesting though 🤔

Yes her air fryer comments are terrible. She got gifted a tefal one and gave the old one to a friend. Now has been gifted a new one by salter. Just be honest and say you’ve had one before.

That aside I do really like her, she is motivated and sticking with the PT sessions and her allotment is looking great!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.