Slice of Jess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her, although I do find it weird that she doesn't address the elephant in the room of how she can survive, lives alone and owns a house on a newcomer, small 'influencer' pay cheque. (Spoiler: she has wealthy parents, proven by the fact she attended a £££ private school) so I also find the budgeting videos and stuff a bit false. Not that there's anything wrong with her trying to save money etc or indeed she can't help how she was raised but also don't try and come across as really relatable with those things.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm joining the 'I like jess' club lol.
I find her genuine. She actually has a life and does stuff. She isn't boring like big d. The fact she has an allotment is a plus too
I think you’re right. Jess acts her age for the most part, and she said she went to college, rented with friends, lived in communal places before getting her current house. She’s a bit more worldly-wise, and has more about her.

Demi acts like she’s 67 years old and retired, the non-existent kids have all long left home, and she hates them anyway. It’s just her and retired hubby Sean who fixes up parts of the house so he doesn’t have to listen to Demi moaning or ordering him about. They live together but live separate lives. They haven’t had sex in 32 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Deceased at 2:53 - 3:06 in her latest #AD segment where she is pretending to scroll the app she's advertising, checking herself with a blank stare into the camera and then revealing it all by actually opening the cover to her ipad...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't mind her, yes she's a bit dull for her age but definitely seems more genuine than her pal big D. However the frequency of her saying 'do you know what it is' has started to grate on me just a bit 🙄

Reactions: 3
Yep, I find her saying that a bit annoying as well.

Not nearly as bad though as the ‘literally’ that every bloody other 20 something influencer says constantly!

I literally just woke up, or I literally just ate my breakfast.
There’s is no need to insert literally in to every bloody sentence 😣

Looking forward to seeing the Tenerife vid though. I liked the Ibiza one!

Reactions: 5
Yep, I find her saying that a bit annoying as well.

Not nearly as bad though as the ‘literally’ that every bloody other 20 something influencer says constantly!

I literally just woke up, or I literally just ate my breakfast.
There’s is no need to insert literally in to every bloody sentence 😣

Looking forward to seeing the Tenerife vid though. I liked the Ibiza one!
My partner hates the use of literally haha it's funny because we just say it with everything to annoy him. 😂😂

Jess’s travel vlog is up. Gonna watch it later, but just saw some of the comments quickly, and I think some of them are over the top a bit!

Saying, she’s really brave for going on holiday herself, and really inspiring others to do the same. Christ, she hasn’t climbed Mount Everest , it’s a resort holiday in Tenerife!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She paid nearly £800 for that holiday, what’s the point in her cash stuffing? She moans about not being able to save for a new kitchen but then splashes out on a holiday which in her own words, she booked 3 weeks after her last solo hol. She clearly has a lot of disposable income.

• Haha
Not very relatable going on holiday spontaneously after three weeks.

Feels super tone deaf at the mo too!

Reactions: 4
I do wonder how she transitioned from nursing to influencer , nursing is hard work how did she do this on side or did she quit rely on daddy’s money

Interesting! No idea she had been a nurse..

Nice vlog. I like the fact that she’s not a moaner. If something goes wrong (like the power cut) she just deals with it!

I thought she said the holiday was £720 for a week. That was half board, and in the peak holiday season.
I thought that was a really good price.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I thought she said the holiday was £720 for a week. That was half board, and in the peak holiday season.
I thought that was a really good price.

She did, but went on to say she spent another couple of hundred on food etc while out there.

Agree with the other poster who said it feels a bit tone deaf. Read the room.

Reactions: 1
She wasn't actually a nurse, she studied a nursing course at college where she met Steph. She did however work in an auction house. I do think some of her actual security comes from her parents.

I guess at least she's actually putting effort into her channel, she's got good editing skills as well. I'd really like to see her lose a good chunk of weight and be a good influencer with morals.

i really liked her solo holiday vlogs. i like that she really explores the area's shes visiting. she also doesnt solely rely on her food for her content.

Reactions: 9
She doesn't seem to have to confidence to venture off to far from her hotel though, but I do like her solo holiday videos.

Reactions: 2
Sorry I don't agree with the holidays being tone deaf at all. People spend their money on different things, I have children so alot of my money goes on them. She has no commitments so if she has disposable income fair enough. If I could afford a couple holidays I definitely would.

Reactions: 16
Sorry I don't agree with the holidays being tone deaf at all. People spend their money on different things, I have children so alot of my money goes on them. She has no commitments so if she has disposable income fair enough. If I could afford a couple holidays I definitely would.
Agreed and it's not like she's gloating like some.

I’ve enjoyed her solo holiday vlogs from Ibiza and Tenerife. I’d love to know how she managed to find those lovely hotels, or maybe she’s just been lucky?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.