Slice of Jess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I don't agree with the holidays being tone deaf at all. People spend their money on different things, I have children so alot of my money goes on them. She has no commitments so if she has disposable income fair enough. If I could afford a couple holidays I definitely would.
I think what people mean is most people can't afford £700 for a holiday at the moment, but of course she can spend her money how she likes!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
i also think the holiday vlogs are really good for her channel. she gets really good views from them

Reactions: 3
Sorry I don't agree with the holidays being tone deaf at all. People spend their money on different things, I have children so alot of my money goes on them. She has no commitments so if she has disposable income fair enough. If I could afford a couple holidays I definitely would.

I was the person who said that
I think it’s because she pitches as a very relatable channel
And then is like ‘guys I just HAD to book a holiday 3 weeks after my last one’
😴

Reactions: 2
I was the person who said that
I think it’s because she pitches as a very relatable channel
And then is like ‘guys I just HAD to book a holiday 3 weeks after my last one’
😴
Yeah I totally get you and most people can't afford this.

Reactions: 2
I start out liking most u tubers lol, but it rarely lasts long! As times goes on a lot of them start to reveal a not so nice side.
I do like Jess though atm…

Reactions: 8
I find it so rank that she works out, does general stuff in this heat and doesn’t wash her hair? Sleeps in the grease and sweat? Makes me sick

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She literally had shower after her pt session in her recent vlog she talked about washing her hair for first time since getting extensions

It drives me mad the way she constantly touches her hair. Not just now with the extensions, but she did it with her short hair as well!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.