Slice of Jess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she live off the money her very small YouTube will be making.

Pt sessions, holidays, etc. I'm baffled

Reactions: 7
I think sponsorships, i think you can earn a couple of grand for each

I also thought she had a hint of Welsh accent
She definitely has a geordie accent, but we do get mistaken for being Welsh more often than you would think!

Reactions: 2
She definitely has a geordie accent, but we do get mistaken for being Welsh more often than you would think!
Ah ok, to be fair I’ve never been to Newcastle area, which is shameful to be fair 🤣 it’s not like it’s a different country

I have a friend who's from Newcastle and she definitely doesn't sound Welsh, just Jess does too me. 🤣

Reactions: 2
I know what she means about letting your house go and not keeping on top of things but god was her house a mess for one person!!!

Does she only have 1 bedroom also?

Reactions: 5
Thank god she took the horrid hair extensions. Think if she is having a hair journey she should have paid to have them taken out.
When she has had it coloured it still looks yellow . Not sure what planet she is on saying it was icey blonde 😂

Reactions: 7
Thank god she took the horrid hair extensions. Think if she is having a hair journey she should have paid to have them taken out.
When she has had it coloured it still looks yellow . Not sure what planet she is on saying it was icey blonde 😂
I've never seen her hair Icey blonde!!! It's always yellow with brown sides 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes! I thought it could just be the camera filters. Do love her hair though still!

Watched jesses cash stuffing video and appreciated her referencing how much everything has gone up and that she’s not had as much disposable income to save etc… finally something a bit more realistic…. Unlike someone who is still floating about pretending they earn 10k a month

Reactions: 4
Should you be ripping your own hair extensions out? Surely it will pull your real hair out??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.