Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bambam01

I do wonder how she transitioned from nursing to influencer , nursing is hard work how did she do this on side or did she quit rely on daddy’s money
She was a healthcare and did a secondment however got sacked for shagging a patient on the ward (mental health)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

bambam01

I need more details please.
---
So Emanuel has moved in 😬
Basically got sacked for taking advantage of this patient who unfortunately is no longer with us in life due to her abuse. She twisted the narrative and put the blame on the NHS and got a back payment and blew it on holidays. Now it’s run out she’s had to get a real job

• Wow
Reactions: 22

_Laura

Chatty Member
She must not dilute it with water
Nobody cares but when I first moved to the UK, I poured myself a glass of squash and tried to drink it like that (no water) 🤣 for months I thought squash was the most vile drink and couldn’t understand why it was so popular here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What’s your thoughts on her?

I was first introduced to her through the horrific Demi Donnelly aka Amber Wright and although they’re apparently friends I quite like Jess. Her Instagram posts and YouTube videos are usually of pretty good quality and I do like her solo travelling vlogs.

Hopefully she doesn’t end up like some of the shallow lazy YouTube community.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

What?

You can still work for private companies after being sacked from the nhs but I deffo don’t think this story is true
If anyone is seriously buying into that malicious story without any evidence needs to give their head a wobble.

Why not provide us some proof because a story like that would have made the papers?

Reactions: 18

BigMavis

VIP Member
If these allegations are untrue then they're libellous, if she was just an influencer it wouldn't matter but she's a carer and allegations like this would harm her professionally. I certainly wouldn't tell her to ignore it. I'm here a long time and those are some of the most troubling and serious allegations I've ever read on this site. Awful for Jess and concerning for people she's working with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

Pinkii

VIP Member
If they are paying the bills jointly (which i doubt) and its 50/50 then E is a fool. Paying half her mortage!? What does he get out of it when it ends?
---
IMG_0717.jpeg

Sure you only read it ‘once’ 🤣🤣 funny how then you keep making videos to clarify comments made on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
The life of an Effluencer eh…woken up by the DPD man at 07:30 (I’m on my commute to an actual job by then) then a 2 hour afternoon nap! And these people have the nerve to complain about ‘burn out’. Jesus wept!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Miss polar

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Jess! Jesus wept. Nobody cares! He’ll probably be history in a few months. She’s like a 15 yr old who has just got her first boyfriend.😂

• Haha

What?

I felt sorry for her in that latest vlog.
It's one thing making comments on here (although isn't this supposed to be a rave thread?) but to go to her social media directly and call her names such as Whale and other shitty names is not really acceptable imo.

Ameliaarosexo

Sorry I don't agree with the holidays being tone deaf at all. People spend their money on different things, I have children so alot of my money goes on them. She has no commitments so if she has disposable income fair enough. If I could afford a couple holidays I definitely would.

amyy

VIP Member
Sorry to be awful but I can't tell that she's lost weight, her arms are huge!! I feel like her whole life has been her trying to loose weight, it's quite sad. The constant calorie counting, obsessing over 'protein'. Why is everything protein?? Protein granola, protein coffee. I know high protein can help but she needs fat loss

Reactions: 15