Slice of Jess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is her obsession with having 3 meals a day and hitting her calories. In the latest video she eats her lunch at 4pm and her dinner at 8pm. I don't know, maybe it's just me but I think i would have just been making the 4pm one my evening meal. Her lunches always seem like a main meal aswell. I mean I could see if it was working for her but she's clearly not losing any weight

Reactions: 10
I can’t get past how dirty her house is. The skirting around the stairs at the start of the latest video is thick with dirt. How can it be so bad she lives alone and doesn’t work?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her hair is awful. How does she leave the house looking like this?! It’s embarrassing!
69153293-5C02-46FB-9FDE-588E9E6EACF2.png

What is her obsession with having 3 meals a day and hitting her calories. In the latest video she eats her lunch at 4pm and her dinner at 8pm. I don't know, maybe it's just me but I think i would have just been making the 4pm one my evening meal. Her lunches always seem like a main meal aswell. I mean I could see if it was working for her but she's clearly not losing any weight

She obviously doesn’t just eat what she says she does on her what I eat in a day videos. She wouldn’t be the size she is if she stuck to her 3 meals a day which are calorie counted

Reactions: 6
Her portions and obessesion with calories is worrying, she lookslooks very big so counting calories can't be working? If you don't eat enough calories in a day. it won't kill you also and you won't starve to death. I've been so busy at work before I've lived off a cup a soup lol Jess would die

Reactions: 5
Her portions and obessesion with calories is worrying, she lookslooks very big so counting calories can't be working? If you don't eat enough calories in a day. it won't kill you also and you won't starve to death. I've been so busy at work before I've lived off a cup a soup lol Jess would die
Nowt wrong with that breakfast 😆

Nowt wrong with that breakfast 😆
According to her there's half a tbsp of biscoff spread there, watch the story, there's tons 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve recently watched a few of Jess’s videos and I can’t get over the amount of food she buys for one person! Her videos also look like she’s never out of Aldi!

Most of the time she buys 2 huge bottles of squash like does she just glug it straight from the bottle! For the amount she buys she never seems to mention when she drinks the squash in her many many food videos. Where does it go?? 🤣

I will praise her effort she puts into her making her videos and although I don’t find her content riveting and I don’t think her what I eat in a day videos are completely honest but her videos are well made so fair dos!

Reactions: 10
Quite refreshing to see her house isn't like other influencers show homes lol kitchen looks a bit scruffy tbh don't know about the rest of the house but theres stuff out on every cabinet and don't get me started about the tit on top of her cooker hood, I think she needs to give the kitchen a good clean

• Heart
Tight arse, making a statement saying her videos will be continuing as normal during the Queen's mourning period, would have been better in my opinion if she'd just kept her gob shut and carried on!

• Haha
I quite like her. A bit of background while I’m going about my day…
A couple of things though…
What’s with the ‘Welcome err welcome back to my channel’ she says every time. Is that a thing?
Plus the constant fiddling with her hair really bugs me!
Apart from that…she seems ok.

Reactions: 2
I worked with Jess years ago and she is a genuinely lovely. Very popular, clever and a grafter!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I quite like her. A bit of background while I’m going about my day…
A couple of things though…
What’s with the ‘Welcome err welcome back to my channel’ she says every time. Is that a thing?
Plus the constant fiddling with her hair really bugs me!
Apart from that…she seems ok.
I too wondered why she says that welcome err thingy and I rewound it a few times and came to the conclusion its welcome and welcome back...I might be wrong though🤣🤔.

Reactions: 1
I think she says ‘welcome or welcome back to my channel’, meaning she’s welcoming new viewers and saying welcome back to subscribers/people that watch her more frequently if that makes sense?

What I don't get with these 'realistic' what I eat in a day vids.... Why don't they just have cereal or toast for brekkie. Why is it always fancy tit with berries with bleeping melting biscoff spread

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What I don't get with these 'realistic' what I eat in a day vids.... Why don't they just have cereal or toast for brekkie. Why is it always fancy tit with berries with bleeping melting biscoff spread
They don’t have a job they have to fill the time somehow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.