Siobhan O'Hagan #71 Zits and wine, the secret au pair was not fine, those yoga poses are out of line!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how the sister doesn't absolutely lose it with her.

I'd imagine she's inserted herself into this holiday, because God forbid she'd go without grandparent childcare for a week or two

Reactions: 21
"Mam, do you mind having Canada Goose while I go to the gym? I need it for my ✨️WeLLBeiNG✨️ and my followers.. I'll be back on Sunday"

My mum would tell me where to go...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"Mam, do you mind having Canada Goose while I go to the gym? I need it for my ✨️WeLLBeiNG✨️ and my followers.. I'll be back on Sunday"

My mum would tell me where to go...
"Hiya mam, it's 4pm on Thursday and I've just realised I want to go to the gym in about 17 hours from now so there's no point me picking up the kid just to mind her for 17 hours....yeah, yeah I know shes just back from her dad's.....yeah,yeah I know he dropped her to you earlier today so that I could dick around in my pretend office for the afternoon and I said I'd get her this evening ....but like, there's no point minding my own kid for just 17 hours......and actually now that I think of it , sure, you might as well just bring her straight to the airport tomorrow while you're at it, I'll meet ya in the bar in departures..no no don't worry about packing, I didn't bother buying her any summer clothes anyway...cool, cool, thanks mam "

• Haha
Reactions: 53
In one of her recent morning nonsense she mentioned Calpol seems to prefer her mother over her.. not that odd since she avoids spending time with her as much as she can

Reactions: 19
In one of her recent morning nonsense she mentioned Calpol seems to prefer her mother over her.. not that odd since she avoids spending time with her as much as she can
It's the kind of thing Siobhan would be bitter at the child over aswell. And I'm sure she has envy over the attention Ned gives her.

FFS - Someone just take the child off this absolute idiot. It's enraging, she is not fit for it!

Reactions: 7
I compared Grece to Denise from the Royale Family but this one is nearly worse already after what 8 months?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d say she’s flat broke and hasn’t a penny to spend on the poor child, she just about affords the one ticket for her so on appearances she is still part of things but can’t afford anything else.
If Ned is giving maintenance then shouldn’t some of that be spent on child also the child benefit surely you could spare €40/€50 out of it to buy the child clothes. If Ned’s money isn’t being spent on the child i would be asking her questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Or she's setting the scene to abandon her full time and try to pretend it's what Calpol wanted.

Reactions: 2
I’m still thinking about her comment that her mother never said “I love you”…. Yes it’s airing dirty laundry but Christ that is sad.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I actually can't believe she left the child there overnight to go to the gym.
And she says it like coddle is some self sufficient grown up with no minding on her.
Her parents have to feed her, change her nappy, put her to bed etc. Get up with her in the morning. Is there a permanent cot in their parents house ??
And also like, her parents are trying to pack and get ready for a holiday and she leaves a fully blown infant there.

One last thing. Clongriffin is barely any further from the airport than River Valley is depending on traffic. Why was she staying with her parents the night before anyway?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I actually can't believe she left the child there overnight to go to the gym.
And she says it like coddle is some self sufficient grown up with no minding on her.
Her parents have to feed her, change her nappy, put her to bed etc. Get up with her in the morning. Is there a permanent cot in their parents house ??
And also like, her parents are trying to pack and get ready for a holiday and she leaves a fully blown infant there.

One last thing. Clongriffin is barely any further from the airport than River Valley is depending on traffic. Why was she staying with her parents the night before anyway?

Her yoga was in her own house ..I'd say Calamity stayed in box room while Slobbers was in Clongriffin drinking wine....

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Where is the green wine post? Or temp stamp? How will we know she is better than us😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sharing this hilarious screenshot from 2014.
She was new on the scene on Facebook and I must’ve been inspired to make the wrap fake pizza. She was mad for the franks hot sauce back then.

#irishfitfam

• Haha
Reactions: 6