Siobhan O'Hagan #71 Zits and wine, the secret au pair was not fine, those yoga poses are out of line!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They need to stop enabling her. Imagine being so selfish as to pawn your child off after been in her dads so she didn’t have her for a day or 2 anyway, just to go the gym and pack. I’m sure her parents needed to pack too. She is delusional honestly. She also mentioned awhile ago she didn’t have much close for coddle so she can rob some of nias. Well maybe stop prioritising yourself, I mean the money she paid for lashes and nails and brows she could have picked her up a few summer outfits in penneys 🙈 sometimes I think nothing surprises me anymore with her, then she stoops low again

I meant clothes 😂😂🙌🏼🙈

Reactions: 2
Her parents have probably had to choose between enabling her or worrying about Cadhla wellbeing in her care. Fairly easy to see what any loving grandparent would do in that scenario short term, but hopefully they are encouraging her to get help to change her ways while they help with Cadhla or else the enabling will become a huge problem.

I think she is having a huge breakdown behind the scenes. I complete fell apart during my postpartum depression but no one knew except my partner and parents, maybe a few friends or family might have seen signs but they would never have known the extent of how dark things got. We are seeing the cracks/ signs.

Reactions: 21
No clothes for the child, forgot to book accommodation, mixing up flight times, trying to be clumsy during an ad? Seriously what look is she going for? 15mins to run into penneys while she was in swords yesterday, and what's stopping her trying to book accommodation now? God she's annoying 🙄

Her obsession with Nia is so weird - why does she say "now we're all staying with or near Nia?" its so strange
Because she is following the cool wine aunt objective. She will do everything to get in Nias head and undermine Roisins parenting.

She'll be that dose that is the cool person to everyone and neglect her own daughter behind closed doors.

Reactions: 19
Her obsession with Nia is so weird - why does she say "now we're all staying with or near Nia?" its so strange
That was her plan all along so 'forgot' to book accommodation. Not buying clothes so she can borrow everything of hers. Clothes, cot etc. Talk about packing lightly 😅

Reactions: 16
How can someone who is so well travelled duck up a trip to Portugal, where she's been dozens of times before?? Wrong flight time, no accommodation? It's not a cool look...

That was her plan all along so 'forgot' to book accommodation. Not buying clothes so she can borrow everything of hers. Clothes, cot etc. Talk about packing lightly 😅
More like maybe the parents were going and staying either in Roisins or close by to spend time with Nia.. they didn’t plan anything for Siobhan and she just assumed she was staying with them.

Sounds like she dosnt want the parents spending time with Nia without Cabbage there.

Reactions: 20
Clearly she’s drunk but being so high and mighty about oh can you see her and moving the monitor…. She may not show her face but she has literally documented every aspect of that child’s life online literally from conception!! Announcing the conception in a work group email! But god forbid a blurry grainy tiny monitor screen could be seen in the background of her car crash video. She had a lot more things to worry about it that video than the monitor 😬😬😬
I'm confused about the monitor, did she not say the child was staying in her parents, but has the monitor for all to see in the Bathroom? Why does she feel the need to keep checking it through the ad? Such a dope

Reactions: 7
Talk about narcissist had time to get her eye lashes, nails and tan done, go training and sit in the car for an hour waiting for a cancelled pizza for herself. But cant be bothered with organising accommodation and clothes for her child so her sister will cover it. Her family are enabling it and Cabbage is too young to realise but it's going to cause massive trouble in a few years when Cabbage's needs always come second after Siobhans wants. Clothing and Shelter=basic needs. Eyelashes and Nails =wants.

• Angry
Reactions: 49
The parents etc enabling her is a classic case of family feeling sorry for the child and worrying about her care/well being.

The alternative is baby Commodity being dragged up... sad
Agree.. I can understand the parents here. Its Shiv who is to blame 100%. She made her bed, she may lie in it. She is the one dumping the baby on her parents...I can understand how it would be hard for them to refuse, ultimately its the baby who'd suffer.
She has a brass neck dumping her child who She last saw tuesday(?) So she can go to the gym ( max 90 min round trip) yet child dumped with grandparents for well over 15 hours.

Reactions: 9
Clearly she’s drunk but being so high and mighty about oh can you see her and moving the monitor…. She may not show her face but she has literally documented every aspect of that child’s life online literally from conception!! Announcing the conception in a work group email! But god forbid a blurry grainy tiny monitor screen could be seen in the background of her car crash video. She had a lot more things to worry about it that video than the monitor 😬😬😬
I've watched it now, she is 100 percent drunk or high in it. She's glassy eyed, she wobbles in and out of shot, and it takes her just a second too long to get the tooth brush onto her teeth, like a drunk person would.

Then as if that's not bad enough, she mentions being drunk or hungover at least twice in it and claims Daddy OHagan invented the phrase "RTFM".

Reactions: 10
I’d say she’s flat broke and hasn’t a penny to spend on the poor child, she just about affords the one ticket for her so on appearances she is still part of things but can’t afford anything else.

Reactions: 16
I'd say ned is constantly worried about leaving his child with her. It's very obvious that she just wants to be a wine aunt and nothing else. Nothing wrong with that but she should let ned take the baby full time and her be what she already is a part time mam. She's not equipped at this moment in time.

Reactions: 13