Siobhan O'Hagan #71 Zits and wine, the secret au pair was not fine, those yoga poses are out of line!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching glasto, shiv is really deluded or on something if she honestly thought people really thought she looked like dua lipa

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Watching glasto, shiv is really deluded or on something if she honestly thought people really thought she looked like dua lipa
She has literally ruined watching Dua Lipa for me :LOL::LOL:

That said, sure stick Dua Lipa in some cheapo MP tempo gear and you'd never know the difference

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If Ned is giving maintenance then shouldn’t some of that be spent on child also the child benefit surely you could spare €40/€50 out of it to buy the child clothes. If Ned’s money isn’t being spent on the child i would be asking her questions.
Not standing up for shiver me timbles but the weather here hasn't been great so you wouldn't be running out to buy summer gear, especially at that age, even penny's.....

Reactions: 1
Not standing up for shiver me timbles but the weather here hasn't been great so you wouldn't be running out to buy summer gear, especially at that age, even penny's.....
Ah now. I kitted my child out for summer back in March.i shop seasons ahead because I’m hyper organised unlike shivvers. It’s obviously all sitting rotting in the wardrobe now but surely she could’ve bought a few bits!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The weather hasn't been great where? In Dublin? Granted it's been raining on and off but it's been in the high teens the past few weeks?

Weather aside she should want to be buying clothes for her daughter. It's her first summer, she should be excited to go out and buy rails and rails of little summer dresses and shorts etc. When my boys were little my FAVOURITE thing to do was dress them 💓 switch their wardrobes over from summer to winter. Loose the head if my husband didn't match the right shorts or socks to a t shirt 🤣
It's one thing that always strikes me as odd when they ( fbg is the same ) don't get joy out of dressing them up

• Wow
Reactions: 26
She showed a photo of her Tesco shop a while back and there was a dress and frilly knickers for Cadhla so she has been buying stuff. Why is she not excited about packing for her?

It's not that long ago that they were dressing them the same. Has the novelty worn off already?

Reactions: 7
The weather hasn't been great where? In Dublin? Granted it's been raining on and off but it's been in the high teens the past few weeks?

Weather aside she should want to be buying clothes for her daughter. It's her first summer, she should be excited to go out and buy rails and rails of little summer dresses and shorts etc. When my boys were little my FAVOURITE thing to do was dress them 💓 switch their wardrobes over from summer to winter. Loose the head if my husband didn't match the right shorts or socks to a t shirt 🤣
It's one thing that always strikes me as odd when they ( fbg is the same ) don't get joy out of dressing them up
I was always glad I'd boys rather than girls, so many cute options. She could have picked canoe some bits between dunnes, pennys and tesco even when the weather isn't great you still want the seasonal stuff especially with your first or well at least the case for most of us

Reactions: 5
I was always glad I'd boys rather than girls, so many cute options. She could have picked canoe some bits between dunnes, pennys and tesco even when the weather isn't great you still want the seasonal stuff especially with your first or well at least the case for most of us
Oh I’m the opposite I hate boys stuff!! Why does everything have to have a dinosaur or car on it? But by god I’ll shoe horn that child into a romper until I can get away with it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kids clothes are literally for pennies and even if it’s not summer weather it’s not winter weather either she has no excuses the maintenance he’s giving her should be used to buy everything her daughter needs.

Reactions: 9
Ah I get what you're saying if they were in Ireland but she knew they were going on holidays to Portugal so she could have picked her up a few bits realistically.

Reactions: 8
Coddle is not her priority. She doesn't see value in buying her clothes if she can't post her on her stories due to Neds restrictions.

Therefore the child doesn't get clothes. It's really that simple.

Siobhan will spend money on Louis Vuitton bags, or flex about "another pair of airpods" , the latest macbook, iPhone, hair, nails, endless takeaways but the child gets the very very basic if even.

It's bleeping tragic to be honest. There is absolute waft of neglect starting to seep through her stories aswell because the child emotional and basic needs are clearly not her priority. Siobhan is clearly becoming more disinterested in parenting by the week.

In fact the child is down the priority list. Siobhan and her ego and her perception in the world need to come first.

And despite everything Siobhan does to appear a certain way. It always comes off so wrong and the real Siobhan is so transparent.

A big self absorbed absolute dangerous weapon. She has literally ruined lives by her conduct and demonstrated she is willing to do that over and over again.

I'm the child of a narcissistic alcoholic mother like many others. It's difficult. I was never told I was loved either. In fact I was resented because everything was better before we came along. I have a lot of love in my life now which is amazing.

I see another victim here and it saddens me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ah I get what you're saying if they were in Ireland but she knew they were going on holidays to Portugal so she could have picked her up a few bits realistically.
She does duck all all day and had the baby shipped off to Ned of her parents easily 4-5 days a week. Of course she could. But she didn't, because she's an hole.

Reactions: 10
Coddle is not her priority. She doesn't see value in buying her clothes if she can't post her on her stories due to Neds restrictions.

Therefore the child doesn't get clothes. It's really that simple.

Siobhan will spend money on Louis Vuitton bags, or flex about "another pair of airpods" , the latest macbook, iPhone, hair, nails, endless takeaways but the child gets the very very basic if even.

It's bleeping tragic to be honest. There is absolute waft of neglect starting to seep through her stories aswell because the child emotional and basic needs are clearly not her priority. Siobhan is clearly becoming more disinterested in parenting by the week.

In fact the child is down the priority list. Siobhan and her ego and her perception in the world need to come first.

And despite everything Siobhan does to appear a certain way. It always comes off so wrong and the real Siobhan is so transparent.

A big self absorbed absolute dangerous weapon. She has literally ruined lives by her conduct and demonstrated she is willing to do that over and over again.

I'm the child of a narcissistic alcoholic mother like many others. It's difficult.

I see another victim here and it saddens me.
Sure she was looking for €50 for the jumperoo thing that most parents pass on for free. Instead, if she needed the money, she could value the items she pays for (she gets an awful lot for free as it is) like her AirPods and just keep them safe?

Reactions: 11
I know she’s objectively a terrible person and has stolen passports and vaccines, but I genuinely think the worst thing she has ever done is compare herself to Dua Lipa.

IMG_1071.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65