Siobhan O'Hagan #71 Zits and wine, the secret au pair was not fine, those yoga poses are out of line!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lord that reel.. she just cannot let someone else have the spotlight. This weekend should be all about Nia and Roisin and yet she’s making it about herself again. Dululu Lipa takes up 95% of the space in the video and her sister has to lean in to be seen. Not to mention the caption..She’ll never let anyone forget “shE wAS PRegNant TOo”

Reactions: 16
Lord that reel.. she just cannot let someone else have the spotlight. This weekend should be all about Nia and Roisin and yet she’s making it about herself again. Dululu Lipa takes up 95% of the space in the video and her sister has to lean in to be seen. Not to mention the caption..She’ll never let anyone forget “shE wAS PRegNant TOo”
Suzanne Jackson did the same. They’re honestly all sheep. Glad none of us follow their dense, superficial plastic herd. Society would be worse if there weren’t sheep though. Imagine a world with a bunch of free thinkers? The thick follow the thick :LOL:
---
If you google Shivvers, tattle comes up (obviously!) but posts on her Facebook from years ago under The Self Improvement Project. She’s an absolute fool.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Ah lads the toothbrush ad....and the toothbrush coated with dried residue/scum before she even uses it! How do brands keep working with her!?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
The absolute image.
Not being funny but she needs her eyes tested. She’s worse than faces by grace- they’re both so unlikeable - smug heads on them - if she was chocolate she’d eat herself. I’d say Ned is the only fella who ever went near her and that was cause he was shitfaced.

Reactions: 17
Interesting she put that pic up of Cupla and Nia with Cupla standing and Nia sitting, she also choose that pic to inform us all that Nia is 8 weeks older and isn't standing

• Wow
Reactions: 41
“I better not….because her dad cares about her privacy and told me not to, even though I’m absolutely dying to because I literally have no other content and know I’ll get loads of engagement and more freebies 😅

IMG_7845.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Interesting she put that pic up of Cupla and Nia with Cupla standing and Nia sitting, she also choose that pic to inform us all that Nia is 8 weeks older and isn't standing
I thought the same
---
“I better not….because her dad cares about her privacy and told me not to, even though I’m absolutely dying to because I literally have no other content and know I’ll get loads of engagement and more freebies 😅

View attachment 3025838
She looks like the baby's grandmother in this 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is so petty. I have twins, one boy one girl. My son was crawling, walking, climbing 3 to 4 weeks earlier than my daughter. My daughter caught up at her own pace. It’s not a race, and I feel for her sister because it does mess with you a bit as a mom when your kid isn’t hitting milestones the way the doctors say to, or compared to other kids.

Reactions: 17
I actually just put myself in bad form when I remembered she paid for a stylist and bought herself lots of bits but couldn’t buy her daughter anything for holiday.

the hair, hey hagrid 👋

Reactions: 29
She paid wasted money on a stylist, fixed that for you! She can’t mix and match her clothes AT ALL so the stylist was a complete waste of money for her… that linen top with those shorts 😫😫😫 Jesus take the wheel!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope curly co demand she stop using their products. She looks like someone who was dragged through a ditch.

Reactions: 9