Siobhan O'Hagan #71 Zits and wine, the secret au pair was not fine, those yoga poses are out of line!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly she’s drunk but being so high and mighty about oh can you see her and moving the monitor…. She may not show her face but she has literally documented every aspect of that child’s life online literally from conception!! Announcing the conception in a work group email! But god forbid a blurry grainy tiny monitor screen could be seen in the background of her car crash video. She had a lot more things to worry about it that video than the monitor 😬😬😬

Reactions: 20
Why did she load that nonsense to the internet? Surely she watched it back? And still thought that it was a professional ad 🙈

Utterly baffled why she thinks this is ok! If I turned up to work "tipsy" I'd be told where to go

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are we really surprised at the state of the #ad? It’s the same woman that clearly never read the instructions for the blender she was doing an #ad for, couldn’t figure it out & bad mouthed to the point the company had to come out and explain how it actually worked.

Reactions: 14
Do her pals feel sorry for her and just comment for the sake of it? What’s the tolan one talking about it? It’s nothing to do with the algorithm you literally follow Shiv 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate to jump to Shiv's rescue but I'm not sure she's drunk.. I think she's just trying to rip off Sean Casey. He's often dropping things all over the place in his videos..

Reactions: 11
I got the impression that she left the child over night with her parents, which was not the initial plan. So she could go to the gym! Is she well?!

Tell me again how she's a single mother in the conventional sense of the word!

She no more forgot to book accommodation...10000% can't afford it & has cheekily landed herself & her child in on her sister's family

That ad for the toothbrush is appalling. I said she looked tipsy, but agree with others she's drunk. And the fact she posted that for her "work"

Who would sign up to her new business? She is all over the place & that's with Ned having the baby 2 days a week & her parents clearly providing more & more help. She needs to grow up

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Id say she's not far fobbing the child off completely and "parenting differently"

She must really struggle with the basics. I see a very tough childhood for that child filled with void and confusion all because Siobhan is too stubborn and egotistical.

Last edited:
Clearly she’s drunk but being so high and mighty about oh can you see her and moving the monitor…. She may not show her face but she has literally documented every aspect of that child’s life online literally from conception!! Announcing the conception in a work group email! But god forbid a blurry grainy tiny monitor screen could be seen in the background of her car crash video. She had a lot more things to worry about it that video than the monitor 😬😬😬
I'd say she was warned about never showing her by ned.

Reactions: 2
I hate to jump to Shiv's rescue but I'm not sure she's drunk.. I think she's just trying to rip off Sean Casey. He's often dropping things all over the place in his videos..
I mean when he does it. It’s natural. When she does it she looks drunk 😂😂. No one forced her to do an Ad in the style of Sean Casey 😂. I mean she tried that type of content before and it didn’t work.

He might drop a bottle of ketchup or it fall off the counter. She leaves her baby monitor in the shot and then moves it “did..did..did you see that” 😂 slurring her words

Reactions: 12
I got the impression that she left the child over night with her parents, which was not the initial plan. So she could go to the gym! Is she well?!
Wtf was that about? Her flights at 12 on Friday so she decided on THURSDAY AFTERNOON that there was no point even collecting Casey and just dumped her with her folks for the night, pretending it was so she could 'go to the gym"?

The duck couldn't she stay with her folks as planned and just go to fly fit in Swords for an hour? How on earth was the conclusion not to bother getting her kid at all?

I *guarantee* she went boozing last night and that's the reason she didn't bother picking up codswallop.

She's an absolute c**t and her folks Need to stop enabling her by raising her kid for her.

Reactions: 24
They need to stop enabling her. Imagine being so selfish as to pawn your child off after been in her dads so she didn’t have her for a day or 2 anyway, just to go the gym and pack. I’m sure her parents needed to pack too. She is delusional honestly. She also mentioned awhile ago she didn’t have much close for coddle so she can rob some of nias. Well maybe stop prioritising yourself, I mean the money she paid for lashes and nails and brows she could have picked her up a few summer outfits in penneys 🙈 sometimes I think nothing surprises me anymore with her, then she stoops low again

Reactions: 27
She does look drunk in the reel.

Although I do get like that when I'm severely stressed, clumsy, slur words, fidgety, slow blinking etc. Just a thought.

Reactions: 3
They need to stop enabling her. Imagine being so selfish as to pawn your child off after been in her dads so she didn’t have her for a day or 2 anyway, just to go the gym and pack. I’m sure her parents needed to pack too. She is delusional honestly. She also mentioned awhile ago she didn’t have much close for coddle so she can rob some of nias. Well maybe stop prioritising yourself, I mean the money she paid for lashes and nails and brows she could have picked her up a few summer outfits in penneys 🙈 sometimes I think nothing surprises me anymore with her, then she stoops low again
Exactly. It's been hot here too. A multipack or shorts.. and multipack of short sleeved tops and a couple of all in ones... £20. We all know she's got swimmers.. because Swim babies is her favourite day. 🥰

the reality of being a mother has kicked in, anyone who has a kid knows how hard it can be. siobhan is too selfish a person to be a parent and is someone who should have absolutely continued on birth control.

she could condense her workouts! plenty of people do.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Agree she is being enabled by those around her.

Her parents must be dopey eejits to facilitate her nonsense. It would explain a lot to be honest!

Can someone post the reel here? I'm not on insta

Reactions: 7
Exactly. It's been hot here too. A multipack or shorts.. and multipack of short sleeved tops and a couple of all in ones... £20. We all know she's got swimmers.. because Swim babies is her favourite day. 🥰
I’m going on holidays in August I spent €40 in Penneys and my daughter is dressed for the week the shorts are €3 like and same with the T-shirts you can’t go wrong.i don’t understand how she doesn’t have much for the child does Ned not pay maintenance and child benefit should also cover the rest of her expenses for cadhla. She’s also probably getting one parent family

Reactions: 9
The parents etc enabling her is a classic case of family feeling sorry for the child and worrying about her care/well being.

The alternative is baby Commodity being dragged up... sad

• Sad
Reactions: 19
How does the child not have clothes surely what Ned gives her should cover the cost of what she needs clothes wise you’d top up once a month or so in Penneys they are cheap as chips and her child benefit would cover nappies wipes etc that’s what mine went on I’d get roughly a month out of everything as I bulked buy when it came in. She has more money then most I reckon so literally no excuse to not keep her child in clothes

Reactions: 8

what is this?

I don’t really follow the influencers… are any of these well known? From the little I know, I don’t recognise any of them.

she looks so awkward and definitely doesn’t change her toothbrush every 3 months.

Reactions: 10