Siobhan O'Hagan #71 Zits and wine, the secret au pair was not fine, those yoga poses are out of line!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting she put that pic up of Cupla and Nia with Cupla standing and Nia sitting, she also choose that pic to inform us all that Nia is 8 weeks older and isn't standing
100% correct. Once you tune into her narcisstic ways you can't unsee it. It really is eye opening. Pity Róisín can't see it though.
---
I thought this too! Probably from forcing her to stand/walk from 2mths old, those little legs aren't as strong as Shiv likes to think.
I thought so as well. She is a big baby and not strong enough to support her weight yet. But sure look whats important is that Siobhán can brag that her child is better than everyone else (especially Nia).

Reactions: 16
I just always feel like her family tolerate her because they have to. They always looked incredibly uncomfortable in photos.

There never seems to be any gushing stories from them.

Reactions: 12
I know nothing about legs or bow legs will that correct it self or will that be that now. U just know that once he has time to read here there will be a leg related story

Reactions: 6
Oh she is particularly insufferable this morning

4 clones of her needed 🙄
Doesn’t share all the amazing moments with c
My amazing baby
Rucking
I helped abit

Reactions: 13
Wasn't she the same one who spouted the same 24 hours bit before she had a kid. Love to see reality hit her when she was so patronising about parents basically being lazy
Edited to add she inferred parents were lazy for not exercising 3 times a day like she did on her holidays in Bali...I'm not suggesting parents are lazy 😇🤣

Reactions: 26
Oh she is particularly insufferable this morning

4 clones of her needed 🙄
Doesn’t share all the amazing moments with c
My amazing baby
Rucking
I helped abit
Or just put the child in a pram, why do people think they deserve a medal for strapping their child to their chest.

Reactions: 22
Damn. I was gonna come on this morning to say: what’s the betting we’ll get a “I’m so behind on work” morning thoughts today but she beat me to it with her guilt nonsense. Cannot believe she so blatantly jokes about having helped Coco Puffs “a bit”.

Dululu Lipa, queen of moaners, doer of feck all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“I’m soooo busy, whinge whinge whinge” when she’s literally sitting down with her feet up with a coffee, taking pictures and making an Insta story about how busy she is!!! Do some bleeping work if your busy!?

Reactions: 29
“I’m soooo busy, whinge whinge whinge” when she’s literally sitting down with her feet up with a coffee, taking pictures and making an Insta story about how busy she is!!! Do some bleeping work if your busy!?
This busy girl the same one buying wine on Friday and making reels about getting locked with her sister on Saturday ?

It's not "guilt" Shiv it's called a post booze come down aka "being in the horrors". Very common for alcoholics.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The Fear has set in nicely! All she does is fkn moan about wanting to do everything she isn't doing, I don't believe there are any more best bits with Kyla , she literally just moans herself through the days.

Nearly there , the same nearly there she's spinning for months

Reactions: 14
She's taken on testers for the SIP allegedly.

Like her dissapearing Project Manager for the failed Furnace relaunch in early 2022.

Don't believe a word of it! Onboarding testers lol. Shut up Siobhan.

You don't tell the world who you are, you show them what you are by delivering a finished product. And you have shown us absolute garbage to date to why should this be any different.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19