Siobhán O'Hagan #70 Stomping thru the airport with her awful blowie, the image of a reject from TOWIE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not saying this to defend her but I can't imagine how she could be enjoying motherhood when she is under so much stress at the moment.

She is used to a live of privilege and freedom - going wherever she wants, whenever she wants.

Now she has huge responsibility and no proper income. The furnace is gone and she's obviously not that interested in this new project. Anything she makes will be split with Cory anyway.

Imagine the stress of waiting for the next crappy product your agent offers you to advertise as your only source of income. Never knowing where the next huge rent payment will come from.

She's has no concept of managing her money either.
I hear what you are saying but this all 100 percent her responsibility and her doing.
The stress and pressure she is under is a direct result of the way she has lived her life and the decisions she has made the past 15 years.

I genuinely honestly do not have an ounce of sympathy or compassion for her.

Reactions: 36
I'm not saying this to defend her but I can't imagine how she could be enjoying motherhood when she is under so much stress at the moment.

She is used to a live of privilege and freedom - going wherever she wants, whenever she wants.

Now she has huge responsibility and no proper income. The furnace is gone and she's obviously not that interested in this new project. Anything she makes will be split with Cory anyway.

Imagine the stress of waiting for the next crappy product your agent offers you to advertise as your only source of income. Never knowing where the next huge rent payment will come from.

Yep must be stressful.

It's her own fault all the same. All of it. Everything that has happened is because of a decision Siobhan made along the way. All of it.
---
I hear what you are saying but this all 100 percent her responsibility and her doing.
The stress and pressure she is under is a direct result of the way she has lived her life and the decisions she has made the past 15 years.

I genuinely honestly do not have an ounce of sympathy or compassion for her.
SNAP!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yep must be stressful.

It's her own fault all the same. All of it. Everything that has happened is because of a decision Siobhan made along the way. All of it.
---

SNAP!
There's people with big mortgages being made redundant.
There's people receiving cancer diagnosis
There's people struggling day and night to care for children with special needs and life limiting conditions..
This list could go on and on.....

These are the people I have empathy for. Not some bloody 35 year old who pissed all her money away on first class flights then got knocked up cause she was bored.

( jez I'm in terrible humour today 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 57
She’s spent years making terrible decisions based on pure arrogance and this obsessiveness to show everyone that she’s more successful than she actually is. The situation she’s in now is entirely of her own doing. Entirely.

Reactions: 27
I agree with all of that! I have no sympathy for her either. Just making a point.

Reactions: 16
Folks i think we can all agree that the one thing that must eat away at her is she didn’t capitalise on her platform when she was in her prime and kick onto another level. She could have done this by taking people on to grow the brand and taking more of a board room role. She should have hired a CEO.

There's no doubt about it, if she made better decisions along the way her brand could be global and she could have wealth beyond her wildest dreams in the 10s of millions and the life she wanted. Her following count could be in the millions.

She truly fucked it all away when she went to Bali and she turned into an absolute asshole of a human aswell.

Look how it's all turned out. She would have looked down on this not too long ago at all.

Honestly I think the above realisation of what she has thrown away will eat away at her for the rest of her days.

Let it be a lesson to any young entrepreneur!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

The best thing she could do for her own sake is go see a financial advisor / planner.
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can see her trying though. She met a financial advisor a few months ago. She then killed off the Furnace and started to double down on the YTT and drop hints at a rebrand. Then the SIP and "PT, nutritionist, yoga teacher" bio and half hearted videos about this new business venture. She's also done the stylist intervention, tried to get her patreon pumped up with a second podcast series.

I actually think her biggest problem is her lack of intelligence and bone-idle laziness. She's not smart enough to establish a successful business, she got away with winging it last time because the insta algo was in her favour. But she's also not smart enough to know that she needs help and needs to do a course, find a mentor and find the right team to level up her business acumen.

And the biggest problem she has is her lack of emotional intelligence. She lives her life on real time on SM so we all know her better than she knows herself. We know she was hiding serious food and body issues, binge eating and over-exercising under that "eat whatever you want, body building destroyed me" Furnace pitch. We know she saw herself aging out of the Bali market and was mad to settle down. We know she got knocked up on purpose with a guy she was convinced would settle down with her, and said guy has read her as well as the rest of us and is now giving a wide berth. We all know she's lost, and the chickens are coming home to roost after years of living a hedonistic, instant gratification, fcuk it all life for the gram.

Now if she had any self awareness and was willing to talk about those things, while doing the therapy she needs of course, and talk honestly about her fcuk ups and the things she now needs to address to course correct her life - well, I'd subscribe to that podcast.

• Heart
It’s a skill - I don’t know how she does it but she even makes her coffee made by someone else look unappealing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You can see her trying though. She met a financial advisor a few months ago. She then killed off the Furnace and started to double down on the YTT and drop hints at a rebrand. Then the SIP and "PT, nutritionist, yoga teacher" bio and half hearted videos about this new business venture. She's also done the stylist intervention, tried to get her patreon pumped up with a second podcast series.

I actually think her biggest problem is her lack of intelligence and bone-idle laziness. She's not smart enough to establish a successful business, she got away with winging it last time because the insta algo was in her favour. But she's also not smart enough to know that she needs help and needs to do a course, find a mentor and find the right team to level up her business acumen.

And the biggest problem she has is her lack of emotional intelligence. She lives her life on real time on SM so we all know her better than she knows herself. We know she was hiding serious food and body issues, binge eating and over-exercising under that "eat whatever you want, body building destroyed me" Furnace pitch. We know she saw herself aging out of the Bali market and was mad to settle down. We know she got knocked up on purpose with a guy she was convinced would settle down with her, and said guy has read her as well as the rest of us and is now giving a wide berth. We all know she's lost, and the chickens are coming home to roost after years of living a hedonistic, instant gratification, fcuk it all life for the gram.

Now if she had any self awareness and was willing to talk about those things, while doing the therapy she needs of course, and talk honestly about her fcuk ups and the things she now needs to address to course correct her life - well, I'd subscribe to that podcast.
As well as lack of intelligence and laziness I would ego to the list of her biggest problems - she honestly thinks she knows best PERIOD. She needs to humble herself to be in any way successful. Say with the yoga for example, if she had acknowledged that she loves it but doesn't have enough skill or knowledge to teach it so is going to attend in-person classes and learn as much as she can over time and take her followers along on that journey with her etc it would have made good content and made her a good yoga teacher as a result. Instead she knew best, went straight in to be a teacher and now no one can tell her a thing about it cos she's "qualified" - This makes her massively unlikable but also a charlatan in her field. She is like this in everything she does - instantly knows best, rushes it/forces it and becomes an insufferable bleep.

• Heart
She definitely needs therapy and a reversal of the instagram damage.

However - she is also the sort of person that sees those that do therapy as weak. I have no doubt about it.

Reactions: 13
I honestly what she thought would happen when she "went back to work'. Like did she think she could just work while cadhla sits watching? I can't imagine not having the foresight to even think of creche whilst pregnant. Did she think she was going to make a fortune before hand and never have to work again or did she really think she could rely solely on her parents for 24/7 childcare. Absolutely baffling.

Reactions: 13
I honestly what she thought would happen when she "went back to work'. Like did she think she could just work while cadhla sits watching? I can't imagine not having the foresight to even think of creche whilst pregnant. Did she think she was going to make a fortune before hand and never have to work again or did she really think she could rely solely on her parents for 24/7 childcare. Absolutely baffling.
Thought she’d be shacked up with baby daddy being a sahm 😬😬

• Heart
Reactions: 17

She knew what she was getting into with her lifestyle and choice of “career”. Most ppl with a bit of common sense try to at least have their lives in order and a stable career/home of some sort before planning to have a child. I k ow not all pregnancies are planned but she “manifested” this life after her Bali beach vision of a family. She knew exactly what she was at and now she’s realising the reality of life!

Reactions: 8
She seen all the perfect Instagram babies and thought that would be reality.

Reactions: 7
No one will be able to convince me that she got pregnant "accidentally" it was either Raisin or her barren friend Sinead she was looking attention from. I've no doubt she needs a wealthy partner, because she's as work shy as they come. I feel sad for the baby, Shiv's maternal instinct seems to be invisible. Her life is pretty much the same, blabbers to insta, looks freebies, portrays the "happiest she's ever been", spends her days quite leisurely, spends her evenings drinking herself silly. You would not think that she has a child never mind an under 1 year old. She wants to have the life everyone is jealous of. Instead, she has a life that no one wants and a daughter who won't want anything to do with her 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.