Siobhán O'Hagan #70 Stomping thru the airport with her awful blowie, the image of a reject from TOWIE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think one of the reasons for her downfall is also losing sight of her core market - relatable girl next door vibes
So far removed from it with the "living differently" bali era onwards

Reactions: 13
I think one of the reasons for her downfall is also losing sight of her core market - relatable girl next door vibes
So far removed from it with the "living differently" bali era onwards
Agree Bali era just turned into a drug infested airy fairy tit show.

I reckon she fancied Sinead Heg.

Meeting her in Thailand was the beginning of the downfall. Shiv followed like a lost puppy and completely changed her ways. There I said it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
‘I got a lot of new followers recently…’ no you clown, you’ve been dropping followers for months and gained back like 50 🙄

Reactions: 20
Is Conoodle a bodybuilder or is 13kg huge for a not even 1 year old. I hope she meant pounds

Its from all that weight lifting and protein Shiv took when she was pregnant - my 4yr old is 15kg I clearly didn't lift enough when I was expecting

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Agree Bali era just turned into a drug infested airy fairy tit show.

I reckon she fancied Sinead Heg.

Meeting her in Thailand was the beginning of the downfall. Shiv followed like a lost puppy and completely changed her ways. There I said it!
I am so sad I missed out on the Bali drug stage.😔

Reactions: 3
She’s gained loads of new followers 😂😂😂😂😂 she’s literally dropped from 163 to 162! bleeping idiot! If only she could get a prescription for her personality!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not saying this to defend her but I can't imagine how she could be enjoying motherhood when she is under so much stress at the moment.

She is used to a live of privilege and freedom - going wherever she wants, whenever she wants.

Now she has huge responsibility and no proper income. The furnace is gone and she's obviously not that interested in this new project. Anything she makes will be split with Cory anyway.

Imagine the stress of waiting for the next crappy product your agent offers you to advertise as your only source of income. Never knowing where the next huge rent payment will come from.

She's has no concept of managing her money either.
Ye play stupid games, ye win stupid prizes 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She’s gained loads of new followers 😂😂😂😂😂 she’s literally dropped from 163 to 162! bleeping idiot! If only she could get a prescription for her personality!
I THINK she got to 164k at one stage. Maths degree for who?

She is a cretin

Reactions: 5
Tagging restaurants in the hope for free food or an invite she really has no shame 🥵
Total bottom feeder of a human

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Getting freebies from Dripping Gold and asking if she should use a mitt or not 🤯🤯🤯 what an advertisement from her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder which gig she will pawn baby Consumer off to Ned for in the next week?? Pink, Take That or Taylor Swift?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.