Siobhán O'Hagan #70 Stomping thru the airport with her awful blowie, the image of a reject from TOWIE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been saying for years that her 'skills' and strength in the gym aren't at all representative of how long she's been training. She's inconsistent and jumps from sport to sport meaning she never actually gains any level of competency.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh yess to the untoned-ness. I just don't get it. Why? She's not fat or unhealthy looking, but she is bang average at best. If your body is your advertisement in the fitness industry, she is the last person anyone should be taking advice from on how to get fit and eat well. She looks like any other novice woman floating around the gym trying to figure out the equipment rather than someone who should be telling you what to do with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It really is shocking that she didn’t put up anything to mark Ned’s first Father’s Day.
Like it is a big deal.

Manipulative weapon.

Reactions: 20
It really is shocking that she didn’t put up anything to mark Ned’s first Father’s Day.
Like it is a big deal.

Manipulative weapon.
Tbf, there was no post from him on Mother’s Day. They cannot stand the sight of each other.

Reactions: 37
Screenshot 2024-06-17 173317.png

Imagine she paid good money for a stylist and still went out looking like that. The stylist must be cringing!

Maybe it's the angle but those jeans do nothing for her. They look too short. The sandals are a major ick. The top is from Tesco - she paid a fortune for expensive clothes that she can't afford to wear because they must be drycleaned after each wear.

What a gobshite!
---
She still thinks she's it though!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2999915

Imagine she paid good money for a stylist and still went out looking like that. The stylist must be cringing!

Maybe it's the angle but those jeans do nothing for her. They look too short. The sandals are a major ick. The top is from Tesco - she paid a fortune for expensive clothes that she can't afford to wear because they must be drycleaned after each wear.

What a gobshite!
---
She still thinks she's it though!
She looks fine. I can see nothing wrong with her outfit.
All the shite constantly on the ground is the most infuriating part of this photo.

Reactions: 34
Why does she have to wear 2 watches?
It's not a flex. It's just bleeping stupid.

Reactions: 16
Why does she have to wear 2 watches?
It's not a flex. It's just bleeping stupid.

Yeah it just looks cringe. Imagine you go for a coffee with your mate and he/she is wearing 2 fecking watches, cringe off !

I’d be thinking did you put another one on while you were half asleep or something

• Haha
Yeah it just looks cringe. Imagine you go for a coffee with your mate and he/she is wearing 2 fecking watches, cringe off !

I’d be thinking did you put another one on while you were half asleep or something
Are they both fitness watches too? What's the purpose of this ??

Reactions: 3
She has randomly blocked me. I'm devo.

Was looking forward to signing up to her yoga classes

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I really cannot fathom how she is so untoned.

I gym once a week, reformer once a week and eat like an unattended child, probably don’t even do 5k steps a day l and I’m still more toned than this welt.
Whats your secret!?! ❤ " eating like an unattended child " 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are they both fitness watches too? What's the purpose of this ??
Not to defend her but I have a whoop & Apple Watch & the ONLY reason I wear my Apple Watch is because my health insurance gives me points for steps which gets me a deduction on my premium. 😂

The whoop is better for fitness & health tracking but doesn’t count steps, so our shivvers knows something we don’t about the Apple Watch or else she’s lying to us all, and does actually count her steps 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It must absolutely gaaaaaaaaawl her to see Sinead in her relationship and so happy! I'd say she twitches and slurps every time she posts...
Also, i was watching Lousie Cooneys recent youtube, the way she literally dotes over her little baby - revolves her whole day around the kid (not pawning him off to any fucker that'll take him to 'train') its like night and day with her and shivslob - POLAR opposites!!!
Louise seems like a natural maternal mother, your wan is like 'who's is this child and how did it get here and how can i get her out of here as fast!'... God forbid the crayture wakes up in the night .. Jesus she's diabolical she's TORTURE to watch.

Reactions: 27
She would actually put someone off having kids.

Imagine being pregnant and watching this dose. You'd be so scared about how difficult it's going to be.
Yeah your life and priorities change but you are ment to enjoy it and embrace it. This wan goes on like its an absolute chore.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You just know for Siobhan it's a case of she proved to Roisin that she could get pregnant and will now do everything to win Roisins daughters favour against her mam and be that "cool wine aunt" (bleeping imbecile statement)

Her attitude is glaringly "Pregnancy - completed it mate". And she also thinks she has a superior body because she got pregnant so quickly and her child is superior because of the bloody protein.

She's over the being a proper mother part and comes across completely disinterested.

You just know for Siobhan it's a case of she proved to Roisin that she could get pregnant and will now do everything to win Roisins daughters favour against her mam and be that "cool wine aunt" (bleeping imbecile statement)

Her attitude is glaringly "Pregnancy - completed it mate". And she also thinks she has a superior body because she got pregnant so quickly and her child is superior because of the bloody protein.

She's over the being a proper mother part and comes across completely disinterested.
100% she has no interest in being a mother. She wanted to have a baby because Roisin was having one and didn’t want attention to waver.

This is the same person who still brings up every family holiday “she paid for”.

She assumed that getting pregnant meant bed would do the right thing and marry.. ya know because she’s such a good catholic an all 😂.

Reactions: 17
She only got pregnant because her sister was pregnant, I hope her sister gets pregnant again and has a boy aka the first grandson, that would get under shivers skin big time .

Reactions: 30
I'm not saying this to defend her but I can't imagine how she could be enjoying motherhood when she is under so much stress at the moment.

She is used to a live of privilege and freedom - going wherever she wants, whenever she wants.

Now she has huge responsibility and no proper income. The furnace is gone and she's obviously not that interested in this new project. Anything she makes will be split with Cory anyway.

Imagine the stress of waiting for the next crappy product your agent offers you to advertise as your only source of income. Never knowing where the next huge rent payment will come from.

She's has no concept of managing her money either.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.