Siobhán O'Hagan #70 Stomping thru the airport with her awful blowie, the image of a reject from TOWIE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hands up everyone whose ever had to book BOTH a medical appts and an in person class to force yourself to stop drinking on a
night out?

You know who needs to make "rules" like this around their drinking? People with drink problems.

Screenshot_2024-06-16-13-49-05-11_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Reactions: 37
Screenshot_2024-06-16-12-59-22-69_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

A story about reading the papers with jazz music on it. Tell us you read here without telling us you read here 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Whoever she was chasing for attention when she was a newspaper reader and jazz fanatic had a lucky escape.
She can twist any event into something about herself. It's quite the gift.

Reactions: 9
Whoever she was chasing for attention when she was a newspaper reader and jazz fanatic had a lucky escape.
She can twist any event into something about herself. It's quite the gift.
I mean it’s a gift when you’re good at it 😂.

just makes her look like an even bigger tit then the two fake ones in her chest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have nothing to add to current events, but just absolutely lost it as randomly the poster calling baby C “Conniption” popped into my head 😭😭👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This one never ever thinks of anyone else so def a dig at Ned. She never considers those who have trouble conceiving etc so why would she start being empathetic now.
Ned had to have the baby back bang on the revised Sunday handover hangover time of 3pm so she could spent time with Shivs dad on Neds *first* father's day?

The 3pm time that was clearly negotiated cos Shivvers couldn't cope with getting her back at midday on handover hangover day?

She's some weapon.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 2997600

A story about reading the papers with jazz music on it. Tell us you read here without telling us you read here 😆
Looking at the last two stories, this post and the previous.

She's now taken to blaming Cadhla (yes she has a name folks!) for being a useless bleep.

That poor girl - we see already the insights on her life with Siobhan will be. And she's posted the papers at least twice since the birth of her daughter!!

TUSLA - on your guard!!

Reactions: 10
I really cannot fathom how she is so untoned.

I gym once a week, reformer once a week and eat like an unattended child, probably don’t even do 5k steps a day l and I’m still more toned than this welt.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

I gym once a week, reformer once a week and eat like an unattended child, probably don’t even do 5k steps a day l and I’m still more toned than this welt.
GIRL, SAME

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Ehm have some respect.

She's actually a Proffessional Athlete don't you know. Because she says so.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s also just discovered putting your band on j hooks.. we did that years ago!!!
She has to be taking the piss with that. I'm pretty sure that's the most common piece of gym knowledge. She's clueless.
I love how she's trying to do them now that she sees sinead doing them unassisted.

Reactions: 16
She has to be taking the piss with that. I'm pretty sure that's the most common piece of gym knowledge. She's clueless.
I love how she's trying to do them now that she sees sinead doing them unassisted.
And Queen Nicole.. she must be sickened!!! But she invented lifting, so doesn’t surprise me she is now inventing assisted banded pull up off the j hooks!! Everything she does sends me Gaga

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.