Siobhán O'Hagan #70 Stomping thru the airport with her awful blowie, the image of a reject from TOWIE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some classics in the Q&A. Passive aggression is off the charts in some replies! 😂 Also, don’t worry guys, she WAS invited to Gemken’s wedding, just “couldn’t make it work”. It was too far to travel for the ‘afters’.

IMG_0826.jpeg
IMG_0828.jpeg
IMG_0829.jpeg
IMG_0831.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She dropped to a 15kg bar a few years ago?? She never once mentioned this when she was doing her flex posts.. 😅 I was counting the plates this morning and the math wasn't mathing.

Also she still is ranting about the whole 'single mam' definition- 'someone will always be offended'... 🙄

she's an odd-looking bleep, isn't she?
Destroyed herself with too much filler and sun damage. She's always puffy & anaemic looking

Reactions: 27
Uhhh she is naaaarky today 😆 lolling at her response about GemKens wedding! She defo just couldn’t bare to be surrounded by happy couples. Surely the invites would have gone out months ago… long before her trip to Portugal was booked! It’s was only recently enough she was complaining about the price of them

Reactions: 28
Surely if she was invited to the wedding she would have made the effort to go to the hen do the other week?

Reactions: 12
Uhhh she is naaaarky today 😆 lolling at her response about GemKens wedding! She defo just couldn’t bare to be surrounded by happy couples. Surely the invites would have gone out months ago… long before her trip to Portugal was booked! It’s was only recently enough she was complaining about the price of them
I would’ve thought co-parenting implied 50/50!
🤣🤣 🐱
That would also imply you have the child half the time knob end, not the nanny/
Your parents

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She still doesn't get the single mam thing.

She's thinking of it in relationship terms the dose "I'm a mam whose single"

I'd say a revenge relationship is very much on her mind.

Reactions: 21
So her latest podcast poo-pooing horoscopes.. like what? Why? What’s that got to do with anything?

If anything it’s hurting the yoga rebrand thing IMO, a lot of people who do yoga are a bit alternative in their beliefs & a bit crystal & witchy vibes I guess, she’s literally shitting on her prospective target market 😅

Not saying all yogis are airy fairy.. but if I wanna read my horoscope & believe it’s giving me guidance or making me feel like I’m on the right path.. who’s it hurting?

Why’s she out here tryna prove a point that literally bares no negative relavence on anyone’s health & wellbeing & further alienating herself by trying to seem so high and mighty, she really thinks she’s king dick INFWORMMMING people so they can make INFWROORRMEED DECISIONS. 🖕🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So her latest podcast poo-pooing horoscopes.. like what? Why? What’s that got to do with anything?

If anything it’s hurting the yoga rebrand thing IMO, a lot of people who do yoga are a bit alternative in their beliefs & a bit crystal & witchy vibes I guess, she’s literally shitting on her prospective target market 😅

Not saying all yogis are airy fairy.. but if I wanna read my horoscope & believe it’s giving me guidance or making me feel like I’m on the right path.. who’s it hurting?

Why’s she out here tryna prove a point that literally bares no negative relavence on anyone’s health & wellbeing & further alienating herself by trying to seem so high and mighty, she really thinks she’s king dick INFWORMMMING people so they can make INFWROORRMEED DECISIONS. 🖕🏽
I feel it’s to appease her inner pick me of James Smith and his cronies. Her “core beliefs and values” are and will always be aligned to the recognition of being the (self imposed) female version of JS. 😂
Like never mind alienating potential clients or never mind creating a brand of herself that aligns with the new yogi / nutritionalist persona and SIP.

She really just craves their recognition and acceptance. I’d say she is riding high because Paul commented on the reel!

How pathetic really.

Reactions: 17
I feel it’s to appease her inner pick me of James Smith and his cronies. Her “core beliefs and values” are and will always be aligned to the recognition of being the (self imposed) female version of JS. 😂
Like never mind alienating potential clients or never mind creating a brand of herself that aligns with the new yogi / nutritionalist persona and SIP.

She really just craves their recognition and acceptance. I’d say she is riding high because Paul commented on the reel!

How pathetic really.
Literally this. No one can stand her, she’s the type of person you avoid if you’re organising something and she’s the drain. She has nothing going on in her life so she’ll take any scraps of attention while oddly and simultaneously riding her high horse.
With a horse face.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I actually follow the guy she did it with, and put me right off. For a researcher, do some research

Reactions: 3
Mad how you never see her in nor mentioning the gym she basically lived in throughout her pregnancy.
I know she doesn’t live next to it anymore, but you’d think she’d travel to it on her days off.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.