Siobhán O'Hagan #70 Stomping thru the airport with her awful blowie, the image of a reject from TOWIE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I based this whole outfit around my (free) sandals but I'm not gonna show you my toes cause they're manky"

'Normal' people would make sure their toes are presentable if they were gonna be in full sight?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine coming on saying your feet are manky instead of having a wash instead, is it any wonder she’s single.

Reactions: 16
God the slurping outta her is so bad these days!! Do we know what it's from??
No wonder ned didn't ask for a blowie,he couldn't bare listening to her slurping so he unfortunately went the other way which I'm sure he now regrets.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does the “gucci” give her the ick cos she can’t afford it anymore?? It’s always been a scum bag brand!

Reactions: 7
😶 holds breath for the fathers day devotion post with Ned tagged…..

…..ok im dead now

Its been magical watching you become a grandfather 🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨

• Haha
😶 holds breath for the fathers day devotion post with Ned tagged…..

…..ok im dead now

Its been magical watching you become a grandfather 🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨
Just coming here to say the exact same thing. Another sign co parenting isn't going well.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Is she actually trying to make Father’s Day about herself, thinking of anyone having a tough day? 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Aww I’d missed seeing the little love hearts. Aren’t they adorable?! They look so alike!

IMG_7737.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Things must be very icy between them. She knows everyone will pick up that she hasn’t wished her own child’s dad a happy Father’s Day. I’d say she’s been waiting for this.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Did he post about her for Mother’s Day? Does anyone else just hate these days on social media? It’s all so fake & forced

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Did he post about her for Mother’s Day? Does anyone else just hate these days on social media? It’s all so fake & forced
Yes I hate them.

I don't know why people post this shite especially when their parents are not on social media.

For those of us without parents it can be quite triggering. Enjoy them for what they are, their continued presence in your life and not instagram validation.

Shiv uses her parents for content a lot! I doubt she actually would tell them she loves them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Absolutely but the instahuns love to flex and post pics looking amazing hugging their dad.

All hallmark BS days, everyday is fathers day !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.