Siobhán O'Hagan #70 Stomping thru the airport with her awful blowie, the image of a reject from TOWIE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say Ned is finding it exceptionally hard to keep his dignity. That's testament to him, he's probably doing it for his daughter.

But there no doubt - this weapon is a very difficult human so I can only imagine Co Parenting with her and trying to maintain the agreements ans boundaries which Shiv never adheres to as we know😲

Nightmare stuff

I'd say once Shiv realised Ned didn't want her it was game on for her to weaponise the kid.
Ned learned a hefty lesson about wrapping it up at that Grand Prix! Tbf very little pity

Reactions: 12
Ned learned a hefty lesson about wrapping it up at that Grand Prix! Tbf very little pity
Oh I don’t pity him.

I do feel sorry for him though. He was baby trapped by someone who wanted a baby thinking it would make them an automatic family.

Say whatever you want. But Siobhan went out that night to get pregnant. Nothing would convince me otherwise. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
That cardigan is desperate on her. The colour does nothing for her either

Reactions: 20
Fantastic mindset for a “coach” … posting her PB run times and commenting “I will never get back here”.

Inspirational. Would 100% pay for that sort of advice 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Siobhán, you’re an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Fantastic mindset for a “coach” … posting her PB run times and commenting “I will never get back here”.

Inspirational. Would 100% pay for that sort of advice 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Siobhán, you’re an idiot.
And a throw back to her "hYpOThEsIS" that there was a 50:50 chance the baby was either a boy or a girl.

Shame that wasn't a question in her finals, she might might've for a higher degree than a pass.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Didn't want to see the close up of the belly the first time and I certainly didn't want to see it a second time.

I wish they would have more sense than to post videos like that. It could be triggering for some people.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
it should be called “I haven’t a clue, just give me your money”
That seems to be her motto lately anywY
I'm starting to think she actually sadistically enjoys the fact that she hasn't a clue and people are still throwing money at her.

I wouldn't be surprised if she brags with Sinead on how thick people are giving them money for nonsense.

Reactions: 15
Love the throwback of dumb and dumber looking so smug and current day she's stressing about the apartment. I'm guessing we predicted this a mile off at the time. Mad that she's actually posting it thought, I wonder if it to spite Sinead or something.
---
1000015724.png
ding ding ding. Tattlers bin knew.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Really could have done without seeing her freckled bump again, and the “we” have created an early riser is that “we” her and Ned. The good old days when she was pretending she was in relationship with him recording the bump in bed ALONE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I wouldn't be surprised if she brags with Sinead on how thick people are giving them money for nonsense.
I often wonder about this too! Are they so thick that believe their shite or do they laugh and high-five each other for getting away with it?

Maybe a bit of both.

Reactions: 13
Awww just two ridiculously successful boss witches in their Primarni blazers off to buy an apartment outright after years of hard graft 🤪🤪

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Yet again.

IMG_7707.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Really could have done without seeing her freckled bump again, and the “we” have created an early riser is that “we” her and Ned. The good old days when she was pretending she was in relationship with him recording the bump in bed ALONE!
The "we" is surely herself and the au pair no? 🤔 Her and Ned were never a "we" except in shiv's dreams

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
God the slurping outta her is so bad these days!! Do we know what it's from??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.