Siobhán O'Hagan #70 Stomping thru the airport with her awful blowie, the image of a reject from TOWIE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus swept the new profile pic does this one not own a lipstick or a lip balm of some sort.
I think she sees herself as naturally beautiful? Like she doesn't 'need' makeup?
She'd be a prime candidate for a lip blush collab- at least she'd look half-healthy then, not anaemic

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She sees herself as uniquely beautiful and considers herself a 10. Always played up the Irish ginger thing abroad.

Her behaviour makes her really ugly inside and out.

Reactions: 34
She sees herself as uniquely beautiful and considers herself a 10. Always played up the Irish ginger thing abroad.

Her behaviour makes her really ugly inside and out.
The fact she said on her stories her Mother was good looking and she’s the spit of her Mother made me think that she thinks she’s gorgeous.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
'Good job I don't obsess over it anymore'

She only posts tit like this when she thinks she looks amazing.. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Nutritionist!! She has some nerve. Her diet is appalling. That has really pissed me off.

Reactions: 29
I think she sees herself as naturally beautiful? Like she doesn't 'need' makeup?
She'd be a prime candidate for a lip blush collab- at least she'd look half-healthy then, not anaemic
I honestly think it is sun damage at this stage that has her lips looking so bad

Reactions: 5
Nutritionist my hole, has she got any more qualification than junior cert home economics or am I more qualified? She cant tell the difference between a boiled and poached egg and can't prepare a meal from scratch. I doubt she's ever peeled a carrot.

Also for someone not obsessed about how she looks she does take a lot of body photos. People not concerned with how they look dont take selfies in a full length mirror in their own bedroom

Reactions: 28
A bit of context on the nutritionist thing for anyone who’s interested. It’s a long one so put behind a spoiler so it doesn’t derail.

The PT qualification is very exercise specific and only covers them to advise clients on the very basics of nutrition that your country’s public health body recommends, e.g. aim for 5 portions of fruit and veg a day etc.
So the nutritionist certification (usually online and no more than a few hours) is how they get around being able to do more. Even then they should only be doing things like advising on macros, recommending calorie intakes for deficits, maintenance and surplus, and still being quite generic advice with advice. For example “aim for X grams of protein each meal” and then giving some examples of high-protein foods, or “to meet your macros for dinner it could look something like this…” and then provide a selection of recipes.

What they’re not qualified to do is tell you exactly what to eat and this where a lot of PTs with that nutritionist certification stray way out of their lanes. There is no regulation around the fitness industry so clients see the title “nutritionist” and assume the PT is far more qualified and knowledgable than they actually are. Some PTs also take advantage of this by playing up to the “expert” assumption and advising way beyond what they should be.

They can give clients a selection of recipes but they’re not supposed to prescribe exact meal plans. They can’t prescribe specific diets (such as telling clients they need to do Paleo or Keto), they can’t tell clients to cut out certain foods (like dairy or gluten or carbs as a whole) or diagnose them with anything. Only registered dieticians should be doing any of these things because they’re the only ones qualified to do so and because there is an actual medical need for it.

I left the industry not long after joining because it’s like the Wild West. There are some really good PTs who genuinely care about clients and their health. There are many more who are utter morons in it to make a quick buck without giving a tit about the long term damage they’re doing to clients’ health.

A common tactic some PTs use is crash dieting a new client to get those seemingly impressive before and after photos and then using those photos to get themselves more business. One of the very few positive things I’ll say about Shiv is that she does do it correctly with putting clients who want fat loss in a slight deficit over a longer period. However, rotting herself with tit food and booze and having zero discipline in any part of her life while telling others to do the exact opposite kind of ruins any credibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’d love to go for a few pints with Tadhg. I’d say he could tell a few stories about this one and boozy Su!!

Reactions: 6
The most difficult thing about meeting Ned would be trying not to out yourself in the first 5 seconds by forgetting that his name isn’t actually Ned 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 67
It’s Ned I’d love to meet and chat to! I’d say he has a lot of stories to tell!
Me too. Imagine, the father of the child has probably said many, many words to her and she takes nothing on board. She’s the ultimate c word, he’s far better off keeping his distance. She’s an idiot and a tragic lost cause.

Reactions: 5
It’s Ned I’d love to meet and chat to! I’d say he has a lot of stories to tell!
I'd say Ned is finding it exceptionally hard to keep his dignity. That's testament to him, he's probably doing it for his daughter.

But there no doubt - this weapon is a very difficult human so I can only imagine Co Parenting with her and trying to maintain the agreements ans boundaries which Shiv never adheres to as we know😲

Nightmare stuff

I'd say once Shiv realised Ned didn't want her it was game on for her to weaponise the kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.