Siobhán O'Hagan #70 Stomping thru the airport with her awful blowie, the image of a reject from TOWIE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where to start this morning;

1. her bottom teeth look dead

2. will she ever learn to speak properly, is neck-lace an Irish thing? Also can say THIGHLAND but can’t say auTHentic.

3. Her neck-lace previously meant so much….where is it Shiv.

4. The fake tears
The pronunciation was hysterical 😂 What an idiot

Reactions: 2
She couldn’t have kept a straight face typing ‘PT, Nutritionist, Yoga Teacher’ into her bio, she must have made herself cringe.
She isn’t any of those things, she isn’t actively doing any of them! I’d rather take nutrition advice from Ronald McDonald

Reactions: 27
Maybe Baby Calculator hacked her page & typed up her bio!
"Nutritionist"...im sorry that strongly suggests you have an actual qualification ( especially as she lists it with her other qualification) I'm aware there is a distinction between Nutritionist & dietitian
The past week alone she's had a few takeaways!

I take it if you just turn up at YTT you get a cert? Actually beyond ridiculous.. would be interesting to see where that Maura one got her qualification!

She mentioned going to tastedublin..safe to assume a freebie?
Another event that does not need huns to advertise it!

Reactions: 16
Calling herself a nutritionist when she relies on free takeaways multiple times a week and Hello Fresh boxes to get her cooking.. She can’t put together a balanced menu for the week for herself, how could she give advice to someone else? It was said before but she needs a self improvement project herself.

Thread title suggestion:
"Wine Face, Yoga Out of Place: Nutritionist? What a Disgrace!"

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She's deranged looking in the new profiler.

Reminds me of the crazy eyes/toothy shocked smile she did in London for her DW watch alone in her apartment whilst JS and Diren were enjoying drinks a mere stones throw away 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow, that’s some reduction. You are so lucky.
Ya it is it wouldn’t be worth my while working if I couldn’t get that reduction on childcare I’d be basically working to pay a crèche. It’s actually a very good scheme it’s not just for single parents and low income families my friend who’s married applied and she got it both of them are working she pays €35 a week or something. I won’t even have to pay the €25 from September as she is entitled to her ECCE so I’ll only have to pay less as I’ll only be paying for the hours she’s not entitled to.
---
That ned has unfollowed her??
He’s dead right and the fact he drops and collects from her parents says it all really he doesn’t want to be dealing with her at all she’s hard work. She’s very lucky she had a ONS and ended up getting the situation she did with the dad who clearly adores his child.

Reactions: 11
She knows nothing about nutrition and any courses she might have done was around 10 years ago now at this stage.

With the furnace all you got was a protein goal and a calorie limit. Anyone can work that out from an online calculator. After a few weeks there was a fat limit thrown in too. The recipe book was generic. No meal plans. You were left to your own devises to work out all out using MFP.

All you put on your spreadsheet was the total protein, fat, carbs, and calories for each day. They never looked at what you were actually eating. No app so no link up with your MFP like other trainers.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I see she has bought “frilly knickers” in Tesco. Big weekend ahead at taste of Dublin

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The new picture is scary. She looks demented I wonder what dating websites she is on and what pictures she uses. Defo the one of her at that festival in the luminous green outside one arm in the air.
Hi my name is Siobhan but u already know that as I'm a uber famous Irish fitness influencer I'm pivoting into yoga and nutrition though.

Reactions: 18
The new picture is scary. She looks demented I wonder what dating websites she is on and what pictures she uses. Defo the one of her at that festival in the luminous green outside one arm in the air.
Hi my name is Siobhan but u already know that as I'm a uber famous Irish fitness influencer I'm pivoting into yoga and nutrition though.
"I don't obsess over my body any more"

No your just doing a leg tilt and pushing your pelvis back to make you look smaller and have been posting non stop body checking shots since your recent weight loss ,whilst constantly pretending you don't care and don't want comments on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
"I don't obsess over my body any more"

No your just doing a leg tilt and pushing your pelvis back to make you look smaller and have been posting non stop body checking shots since your recent weight loss ,whilst constantly pretending you don't care and don't want comments on it.
I’d say within a week. She will come on to moan about how good the weather is and how she can’t wait to get to Portugal and get a tan.. but guys she needs help. Should get get a spray tan? Should she get false tan? She dosnt know.

Then *gasp* a tan brand have sent her a gifted bottle. So naturally she will have to do a demo in her underwear. But don’t look or comment about her body.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.