Siobhán O'Hagan #70 Stomping thru the airport with her awful blowie, the image of a reject from TOWIE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she not embarrassed taking all the free food ..

Milanos, Camille Thai, and now this place...

And all she says is Yum !

Ugh.

Reactions: 16
The profile pic change is trying to reflect her new yogi lifestyle with the white 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah nutritionist because it’s not a protected term. Did she get that qualification in the same lucky bag as the yoga one???

• Angry
Reactions: 44
I love how she has added another imaginary qualification/title to her bio🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
My 4 year degree major was nutrition and I wouldn’t even call myself a nutritionist. Diet advice should come from a dietician, not even your average GP would have the expertise to advise on diet/nutrition yet there are the nutritionist spoofers who’re willing to pretend to be experts and because they’re cheaper, more accessible and give such generalised advice it all seems friendly and people fall for it. I know it’s not often we practice what we preach but look at this eejit and her personal nutrition. If it’s not a collab, she eats absolute trash from a packet and has to write “eat like an adult” in her journal everyday.

Reactions: 36
So the lie of being an ‘athlete’ is just replaced with being a ‘nutritionist’, bang on Shiv.

twit.

Reactions: 29
So the lie of being an ‘athlete’ is just replaced with being a ‘nutritionist’, bang on Shiv.

twit.
Yes, no mention of being a ‘sponsored athlete’, and all traces of MyProtein removed. However, see the SIP (Shiv’s Income Plan) has been added.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Nutritionist, yoga teacher hahahah
She’s soooooooooooo busy…. Yet she has time to be playing around with her insta bio 😂😂 she may as well be changing her skins on BEBO 😂 I don’t know any other adult who’s changed their bio ever in the last 5 + years

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.