Siobhán O'Hagan #70 Stomping thru the airport with her awful blowie, the image of a reject from TOWIE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she looking for sympathy by trying to act vulnerable? The mask will slip again soon enough

Reactions: 3
Her story about the necklace ‘…travel, the world, humanity. It really means a lot to me’.

What a joke. She travels between the same three countries to areas catering to westerners or English / Irish tourists.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her story about the necklace ‘…travel, the world, humanity. It really means a lot to me’.

What a joke. She travels between the same three countries to areas catering to westerners or English / Irish tourists.
Over €500 gifted to her on that necklace, for her to ramble on like that, I won’t be buying from them! Or Chupi! 😂

It will be lost on some strangers nightstand before it will be handed down 😂😂

Reactions: 15

“All the trips you and cabbage will take”

What trips is that? To Portugal and Back? To Lucan back to swords?

She can’t leave the country with the child for long periods. We all know if she could she would be in Portugal by now and Nia would have a new sibling while mammy runs the broadwalk nasal breathing.

Reactions: 25
Over €500 gifted to her on that necklace, for her to ramble on like that, I won’t be buying from them! Or Chupi! 😂

It will be lost on some strangers nightstand before it will be handed down 😂😂
What’s the tea on Chupi? Is she gifting to all the huns too?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She really doesn't work with people who are established and reputable does she?

She like the control and pay for exposure I'd say.

I get complete creep vibes from her.
She can't work with established folk because (and this might shock you) she can't afford them!
Also I doubt anyone would admit working with her tbh she's hardly the biggest influencer. More like the biggest loser

Reactions: 7
Wow, that’s some reduction. You are so lucky.
If she’s claiming OPF or WFP then she’ll probably get something off her fees that’s what I do but I am a single mother and have to work a normal 9-5 unlike her . It works out at €25 a week for me. It’s the only way it works out for me to work cause it wouldn’t be worth my while then. Well never know if she is because she’s to high and mighty to admit she’s getting a payment from the state

Reactions: 1
Was it the young lad playing as the ‘au pair’ as well for a bit of pocket money, but Shiv realised you can’t really have children looking after children?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So.. another podcast on her rambling to herself.. this time about her skin.

May as well change the title from Life Lessons to Dear Diary at this point...

You girlos really getting your money's worth...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I just think chupi is a bit of a hun herself, I don’t see her gifting but prices have gone way up, and quality has gone down!
Plus she doesn't pay staff and she does give huge discounts to the huns. Purcells come to mind but she does give freebies.
Those new chupi earrings are getting ready to be sent out to some huns.

Reactions: 8
I don't think her skin is even that bad???

Yeah she had a few spots that are caused by her lifestyle.
Some people god bless them have really bad acne. She has spots ffs

Reactions: 17
So.. another podcast on her rambling to herself.. this time about her skin.

May as well change the title from Life Lessons to Dear Diary at this point...

You girlos really getting your money's worth...
And she makes out like she’s so brave, making a podcast…. WITH NO MAKE UP ON!!! As if she doesn’t show her scabby face and filthy house every day 😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Doesn't release podcasts for nearly a year now is bashing them out on Patreon in quick succession.

What is going on with this wan!!? They are like the daily emails. No planning, no structured releases. It's like everything really!!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.