Siobhán O'Hagan #70 Stomping thru the airport with her awful blowie, the image of a reject from TOWIE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice how quick she deleted the post yesterday about the competition? 👀That is telling something was said if you ask me
Remember Shiv said on a post that she lost her period during the bikini comp prep and Amanda commented fairly lively that Shiv never mentioned that at the time and Shiv hit back in her usual passive agressive manner that maybe they shouldn't discuss her menstrual cycle publically like that. I don't usually remember what I had for breakfast .. But I remember that bit of scandal! Thete was a definite cooling of the relationship between Shiv and Recal after that. It reflected badly on Amanda and Daniel and their business and I wouldnt mind but they are ultimate professionals. Shiv just used the experience to drive engagement.
That story was deleted within an hour or two of it being posted so that's saying something if you ask me.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Re body building comp. She's very close to defaming a business with them stories to 150000 followers. All the receipts are out there so it's easy to identify who she is talking a bout.

A good cease and desist letter would do her no harm. She knew what she was signing up to!

Dangerous weapon.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
So the baby is dropped off at lunch time so that would nearly equate to three days she’s baby free a day and a half each time ..and she still needed an au pair and her parents … kids are not like the dogs you adopt in Bali you can’t just drop them off when ever
It suits

Reactions: 19
Re body building comp. She's very close to defaming a business with them stories to 150000 followers. All the receipts are out there so it's easy to identify who she is talking a bout.

A good cease and desist letter would do her no harm. She knew what she was signing up to!

Dangerous weapon.
Amanda usually responds if she says something particularly inflammatory- but maybe she's sick of it and sent her a quick- 'would you ever duck up!' message resulting in it being quickly removed.
Trying to make an experience suit your narrative despite it being 100% a result of your own poor choices is never gonna sit well with professionals in your industry. Many other competitors know the craic with Shiv so it's likely not a big deal, but to her 'normal' followers, she's shitting on a company who are highly regarded.

If Monica has any sense she'll cut all ties with this walking scab. She gives her free facials and skincare and Shiv expects her skin to maintain good health without any effort on her part? It's making Monica look bad, so if I was her I'd totally ignore all 'begging' moans she's doing about the state of her skin.
I have a skin issue which flares with certain foods, and I need to maintain a good skincare routine, plus drink a tit ton of water ( I really notice when I don't) but I just get on with it- I don't expect someone to come and wave a magic wand and make my skin perfect all the time? It takes effort. And she's got LOADS of time to fecking wash her face, she's fooling noone with her 'busy' lifestyle.
I don't think I've ever seen her with a skincare product in her hand, has anyone else? We know she doesn't use SPF anyway :LOL:

Reactions: 12
Does Larry Doyle still interact with her posts? He got her into great shape and then she went to Amanda for the comp right after training with him. Two businesses that actually look after their clients , dp proper check in etc. It's amazing how she thinks she is better than all of them but they use their own programs for their fitness while she uses everyone else's.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s weird that she’s going from zero to 100 looking for Roaccutane. Derms tend to take a conservative approach, trying antibiotics or even the pill first for acne before going in with the big guns. If her issue is hormonal surely she should try that first?
Seems to be a character trait, running headfirst into things.
I mean, it would be no harm for her to go on the pill. She might not get knocked up after a ONS next time 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Going to a Dermatologist when the everybody and their mother can see that her skin changes drastically at times of bad diet and drinking to excess. We know that because she shares it.

She drank 5/7 days last week and was complaining about her skin being in bits.

As always Siobhan refuses to look deep within at the root of the problem and goes for the easiest option.

There's no helping this one.

Reactions: 18
The child videographer must be finished for the summer?
I mean, it would be no harm for her to go on the pill.
Are you kidding- that crew are anti-hOrMoNz anything. They 'listen to their bodies'.... 🙄

Which is why I'm a bit shocked she's been so vocal about wanting roaccutane -which should be anyone's last resort in all honesty.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where to start this morning;

1. her bottom teeth look dead

2. will she ever learn to speak properly, is neck-lace an Irish thing? Also can say THIGHLAND but can’t say auTHentic.

3. Her neck-lace previously meant so much….where is it Shiv.

4. The fake tears

They look like a proud mother picking her son up from his last exam 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I am still in a state of absolute shock that this utter clown considers herself in any way qualified to TEACH yoga. Her form is SHOCKING - can someone share the name of the teacher that taught her teacher training? I am intrigued to see her page and her practice.

Also the au pair thing is INSANE - nothing else to add to what you Tattlers have already covered but just when you think this utter mess can't possibly stoop any lower.......!!

Also Shiv - sack the stylist 🤮

Reactions: 14
I am still in a state of absolute shock that this utter clown considers herself in any way qualified to TEACH yoga. Her form is SHOCKING - can someone share the name of the teacher that taught her teacher training? I am intrigued to see her page and her practice.

Also the au pair thing is INSANE - nothing else to add to what you Tattlers have already covered but just when you think this utter mess can't possibly stoop any lower.......!!

Also Shiv - sack the stylist 🤮
Yoga with Maura

I don't think her appearance on the Apprentice did anything to enhance her reputation.

• Wow
She really doesn't work with people who are established and reputable does she?

She like the control and pay for exposure I'd say.

I get complete creep vibes from her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.