Siobhán O'Hagan #70 Stomping thru the airport with her awful blowie, the image of a reject from TOWIE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking to myself here.

When my sister had my nephew ( he was born in 2000) maternity leave was 12 weeks. TWELVE WEEKS.
My sis put her little baba into creche at 12 weeks and went back to work. Because she had no choice. She lived a good hour from her job. And you know what? She just got on with it. No dramas no fuss no fanfare.

Kaleidoscope is what 9 months now? And this dose still not able to clean the kitchen without making a song and dance about it. Even with all the help she has.
And she thinks she's fit to run a "self improvement project " ????????? HA!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I've just listened to her ramblings. God lord, she really hasn't a clue about anything. I'm actually horrified about how clueless a grown woman, especially one with a small child, is. That poor, poor little baby. 💔 I've slated her on many occasions but tonight my thoughts are all about the little innocent wee child. Someone really needs to step in now

• Sick
Reactions: 24
No WAY will she ever see Corey as her equal!
How many times this week did she say "we can't launch it until *I* say so"?

She must be taking advantage of Cory something fierce, there's no way she brought her in as "co founder" of this carbon copy of the furnace unless Corys doing slave levels of the heavy lifting and Shiv knows without her she is shiv would gave to do something/anything resembling work for the SIP.

Reactions: 16
Used to always moan about her skin and then would go through anyone that tried to give her advice, now she's asking for it.

Reactions: 20
She hasn't noticed that when she doesn't binge drink or eat like tit her skin is good.
I'd be surprised if her doctor will send her to a dermatologist.

Reactions: 17
She binge drinks, eats absolute crap, doesn't have showers and uses mouldy make up sponges and she wonders why her skin is in shite plus picking at it constantly. Make it make sense. Also is she shitting all over Monica one and her amazing facials ?

Reactions: 27
Monica won't give her the freebie until she's begged enough. We are dealing with the biggest scab on earth here.
It's what she does. Nothing is genuine with this one. Evil witch.

Thread title suggestion: Zits and wine, the secret au pair was not fine, those yoga poses are out of line!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Monica won't give her the freebie until she's begged enough. .
If Monica has any sense she'll cut all ties with this walking scab. She gives her free facials and skincare and Shiv expects her skin to maintain good health without any effort on her part? It's making Monica look bad, so if I was her I'd totally ignore all 'begging' moans she's doing about the state of her skin.
I have a skin issue which flares with certain foods, and I need to maintain a good skincare routine, plus drink a tit ton of water ( I really notice when I don't) but I just get on with it- I don't expect someone to come and wave a magic wand and make my skin perfect all the time? It takes effort. And she's got LOADS of time to fecking wash her face, she's fooling noone with her 'busy' lifestyle.

I'm glad Darragh liked the doctors post and how true is that. My child is 10 and I've never put his picture on social media, the people who matter in his life will see him in the flesh. Shivers is a walking disaster,no motivation to do even the basic daily tasks that we all do. She has no idea how to be a mother, how to run a house, she appears to just wing everything and that's not acceptable when you're responsible for a child. I really hope that Darragh takes action and very soon to remove his daughter from this fucked up slob and give her some sort of routine and normality.

Reactions: 11
Rem
She hasn't noticed that when she doesn't binge drink or eat like tit her skin is good.
I'd be surprised if her doctor will send her to a dermatologist.
Remember she use to blame the bike helmet for her bad skin 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Remember Shiv said on a post that she lost her period during the bikini comp prep and Amanda commented fairly lively that Shiv never mentioned that at the time and Shiv hit back in her usual passive agressive manner that maybe they shouldn't discuss her menstrual cycle publically like that. I don't usually remember what I had for breakfast .. But I remember that bit of scandal! Thete was a definite cooling of the relationship between Shiv and Recal after that. It reflected badly on Amanda and Daniel and their business and I wouldnt mind but they are ultimate professionals. Shiv just used the experience to drive engagement.
Wait what? Jesus Christ she’s insane.

Reactions: 7
What does this girl do?

She has someone to care for the baby, someone to take care of the business and she just what? Lies around and watches netflix and does jits 🙄

It’s weird that she’s going from zero to 100 looking for Roaccutane. Derms tend to take a conservative approach, trying antibiotics or even the pill first for acne before going in with the big guns. If her issue is hormonal surely she should try that first?
Seems to be a character trait, running headfirst into things.

Reactions: 22
What does this girl do?

She has someone to care for the baby, someone to take care of the business and she just what? Lies around and watches netflix and does jits 🙄
Not all she does. Drinks and picks her spots too. Recovers from drinking and also complains about spots.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.