Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dosnt emeritus have showers on board for business and first class passengers?

Seems like a trek. To grab all your luggage and have to drop it in the car. Take it out. Shower at Siobhan’s and then drag it back to get a bus from the airport 😂
Must be a pity visit.

Reactions: 5
Herself, Aoibhe Devlin & Sabrina Hill have gone off the reservation at the moment for the rants & meltdowns. The 3 of them are rewriting history using single mothers as some sort of grab for followers & they can all get fucked.

Reactions: 21
Dosnt emeritus have showers on board for business and first class passengers?

Seems like a trek. To grab all your luggage and have to drop it in the car. Take it out. Shower at Siobhan’s and then drag it back to get a bus from the airport 😂
I'd say it's the minimum amount of time she can spend with Siobhan and get away with.

Calling to Shivs for a shower probably an excuse. "Sure I'll have a shower before I head up the road" type of thing. Get there, have the shower and get out before Shiv starts trying to horse drinks in.

It is a trek, waste of time in Dublin traffic.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her best friend didn't even stay a night.
Sineads the type to be in the shower an hour to help her reduce the tome spent with shiv.

Reactions: 10
Sineads the type to be in the shower an hour to help her reduce the tome spent with shiv.
They must've seen us laughing here at Hegs burning her at the airport last time.

Pity visit to the gaff and to see the rug rat for the first (probably only!) time.

Siobhan posting about tracking her flight like they were long lost lovers, and she only stopped by to use her bog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Heg is a cute one. 2 hours with her bestie & got a free shower before running away north . Speaks volumes
I’m dying at her comment on her story, “so great seeing Siobhan as a mum..(like what the hell) it still doesn’t sink in😂” Unpopular opinion but I don’t mind Sinead!

• Haha
  • Heart
So last time they saw each other was the baby shower. This time it was the Clongriffin shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I imagine that Sinéad sat with the shower running for 10/15 mins looking through her phone to kill time 😂

• Haha
She saw her parents at Xmas not really that long ago. Surely she would have stayed with Siobhan given they having seen each other in ages and her first time meeting her besties baby! I know I woken have had!

Reactions: 7
She saw her parents at Xmas not really that long ago. Surely she would have stayed with Siobhan given they having seen each other in ages and her first time meeting her besties baby! I know I woken have had!
I don't think Sinead likes her but Shiv has some kind of hold on her.

A bizarre friendship.

Reactions: 19
I’m dying at her comment on her story, “so great seeing Siobhan as a mum..(like what the hell) it still doesn’t sink in😂” Unpopular opinion but I don’t mind Sinead!
I don’t mind her either, at least she actually works and doesn’t expect everything to be handed to her. Siobhan on the other hand is a disgusting ape.

Reactions: 9
I don’t mind her either, at least she actually works and doesn’t expect everything to be handed to her. Siobhan on the other hand is a disgusting ape.
Sinead expects everything. She is a dangerous con woman, worse than shiv. She has zero qualifications to be talking on the subjects that she is supposedly an expert in. Nope, she is a toxic human red flag.
Well matched the two of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Sinead expects everything. She is a dangerous con woman, worse than shiv. She has zero qualifications to be talking on the subjects that she is supposedly an expert in. Nope, she is a toxic human red flag.
Well matched the two of them.
I never followed her, I’ve only seen her launch lots of different things. In fairness, in my eyes anyone is better than Slobbers!

Reactions: 6
Sabrina hill has a partner I thought
She does but she is rewriting history saying she raised her first son alone when in reality it was her ex husband and her parents who did it all. She used to admit this years ago but has a different tune these days
---
I never followed her, I’ve only seen her launch lots of different things. In fairness, in my eyes anyone is better than Slobbers!
Sinead is dangerous. She gives the worst relationship advice, is a doormat for men & grossly exaggerates illnesses for attention. She once claimed people manifested cancer

• Wow
Sinead is definitely as bad as Siobhan. Scratch the surface and you'll find a charlatan underneath.

I think she gets away with a lot more because she presents herself well and looks the part.

Reactions: 35
Jaysus Ned stayed longer on the ONS than Sinead did visiting her bestie !
Like what was the point , such a flying visit!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Jaysus Ned stayed longer on the ONS than Sinead did visiting her bestie !
Like what was the point , such a flying visit!
Why go have a shower… then get on a bus 😂… why not just drag the case to the bus from the airport and have a shower after you get home and dig into a Chinese.

I’m defo going with the two of them hooked up during a drunken night and Siobhan is blackmailing her. It’s the only thing that makes sense 😂. Who else remembers the podcast that caused Sinéad to have a meltdown and run from London? Or the passport incident? Always telling people that Sinéad is sensitive when people say anything to her because she doesn't have a college degree.

As the saying goes “People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. When you figure out which one it is, you will know what to do for each person”
What reason would Sinéad have to still be around Siobhan… the passport incident alone.. then packing a bag to pretend to go to Sineads going away party and “forgetting” their was a tube strike that day 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.