Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder does she go to mams on Tuesday to leave the child there for Ned to collect the next day.

Kids are hard work. I love my nieces and nephews and bringing them out and spoiling them and watching their little faces. However - at the end, I do be glad to get away back to my retreat. I'm not suited to that lifestyle and have always been aware of that.

So much kudos for all the parents that battle. Ye are tougher people than I am!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Not Siobhan writing to herself about sweetcorn and peanuts.....

"They sound incred" 🤣🤣🤣

It's up there with the time she asked herself how she cooked her eggs and proceeded to give a recipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I wonder does she go to mams on Tuesday to leave the child there for Ned to collect the next day.
I thought that too. She unloaded the baby onto Deirdre again for "some" free time.

Id say she thought herself and Hegs would go out on the batter like the good old days.

Little did she know Hegs would rather sit on a bus eirinn bus up the M1 for the entire day than hang Around clongriffin listening to Shivs justify how if you squint you can kind of the see the sea and how with global warming it's only a matter of time before the sea is on her doorstep anyway so technically her jogging videos weren't lies and so actually living in Clongriffin is better than living in Bondi 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Kids are hard work. I love my nieces and nephews and bringing them out and spoiling them and watching their little faces. However - at the end, I do be glad to get away back to my retreat. I'm not suited to that lifestyle and have always been aware of that.
Preach 🙌🏻🙌🏻 😂😂.
I love taking them out. Spoiling them. Then when they start acting up handing them back 😂😂.

Reactions: 5
The odder thing is… if I’m living abroad. The first person I’m gonna want to see after coming home is my niece…. Not Siobhan O’Hagan or her house 😂
To be honest I think Sinead’s visit to Siobhan was a tick box exercise for keeping up appearances and while waiting for her bus home , from insta timelines looks like Sinead didn’t delay in Siobhans

Reactions: 15
To be honest I think Sinead’s visit to Siobhan was a tick box exercise for keeping up appearances and while waiting for her bus home , from insta timelines looks like Sinead didn’t delay in Siobhans
Exactly! She has seen her now - photo taken for Instagram. No need to come back to Dublin until her live show. Box ticked ✅

Reactions: 12
She was probably shocked the Sinead wasn't beating down her door to see the baby.
I'd say their WhatsApp group with Sinead and Becca is subjected to an ungodly amount of baby photos and Ned photos to remind them that she actually managed to get the ride and have a kid.

I'd love to know what nonsense she told them about Ned. I'd say a real love story was spun.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I said the other day that Siobh had gotten fierce boring but thanks to her clickbait ad and her strop yesterday morning we managed to fill 10 pages since yesterday morning 😆😆

Thanks Shiv 🥰
---
Siobhán O'Hagan #70 Single Mam? Get focked! Everyone who disagrees has been blocked.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
**thread title suggestion**
I'm a single mam, pushing my pram getting honked at by leery men hanging out a white van!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thread title suggestion:

Siobhán O'Hagan #70 Stomping through the airport with her god awful blowie, she's the image of a reject from TV show TOWIE
This is currently the top thread title and while I love it, it was 3 weeks ago. She has done worse things than called a blowdry a blowie since then.
---
A bleep is going to keep being a bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.